July Scrapbook Challenge - Fun in the Sun!

I got 32 pages done today--of course, I did NOTHING else but that, but I did get those done. I'm hoping to finish the Vero book tomorrow--17 layouts to go. Then, the goal is getting the Oct. 2005 (yes, 2005) WDW book done before our September trip! :thumbsup2

Ok, I'm having my own private posting party here! So sad I am!!

How's everyone doing? I'm trying to scrap away my last day before going back. I got 17 pages done this morning, and the Vero Beach trip book is DONE!! KAMommy & I thought that our books from this trip would be thinner (only 2 park days). . .nope, didn't happen! :)

I'm trying to catch up on swaps...and than back to scrapping.. starting in August I'm on a swapping hiatus to get my life of scrapping caught up.. check my inventory of swap stash and see what all I NEED for our MAY trip..
I still have 2 sets of LO's to finish to complete on 2005 Dis trip... I will get those layouts done this weekend so I can all it a wrap on that vacation... I need to get start on the 2007 items...and than start my back tracking... I have a Christmas album in limbo right now...
There needs to be more hours in a day to get caught up!!!

I'm trying to catch up on swaps...and than back to scrapping.. starting in August I'm on a swapping hiatus to get my life of scrapping caught up.. check my inventory of swap stash and see what all I NEED for our MAY trip..
I still have 2 sets of LO's to finish to complete on 2005 Dis trip... I will get those layouts done this weekend so I can all it a wrap on that vacation... I need to get start on the 2007 items...and than start my back tracking... I have a Christmas album in limbo right now...
There needs to be more hours in a day to get caught up!!!

I know what you mean!! I'm so far behind in all of my scrapping. AND I need to be in there working on swaps, but hey, DIS-ing's important too, right?? ;) I need to do the park swaps that are coming up--I'm about out of stuff for the books that I need to do in September--but I'm going to have to work in some major scrapping time, too. Otherwise I'm going to just get "behinder and behinder"!

I got 2 more pages done this afternoon. How sad is this--we have a Tigger that DH bought me when we went on the trip in June 2006 with KAMommy & crew (the "see the people" trip). That was the first time we'd stayed in a DVC resort, and shortly after, we became members. So, he is now DVC Tigger, and he gets his picture taken at the different DVC resorts when we stay there. Yes, sadly, he has his own scrapbook with a double page layout for his stay in each resort. I'm weird, but you like me anyway, right?? :rotfl2:

I got 2 more pages done this afternoon. How sad is this--we have a Tigger that DH bought me when we went on the trip in June 2006 with KAMommy & crew (the "see the people" trip). That was the first time we'd stayed in a DVC resort, and shortly after, we became members. So, he is now DVC Tigger, and he gets his picture taken at the different DVC resorts when we stay there. Yes, sadly, he has his own scrapbook with a double page layout for his stay in each resort. I'm weird, but you like me anyway, right?? :rotfl2:

And this is in addition to your Lumpy album, right? You are a girl after my own heart!

I know what you mean!! I'm so far behind in all of my scrapping. AND I need to be in there working on swaps, but hey, DIS-ing's important too, right?? ;) I need to do the park swaps that are coming up--I'm about out of stuff for the books that I need to do in September--but I'm going to have to work in some major scrapping time, too. Otherwise I'm going to just get "behinder and behinder"!

TOO CUTE!!! I want to see photos of the DVC Tigger!!! I think that is a cute idea.. you know, I've been toying that idea around for the upcoming CJ...Sending a Mickey...and a mini book and you all have to show me what Mickey does at your house while your working on my CJ! Yep, I'm gonna do it.. it doesn't need to be anything fancy... just a little note and a snapshot of you, your kids and Mickey!

I'm FINALLY on the board!!! :cool1:

In getting my bag ready for my crop I found 5 pages from my last crop that just needed journalling and now they're finished!

Nancy - love that idea!

And this is in addition to your Lumpy album, right? You are a girl after my own heart!

Yes, Tigger's album is in addition to Lumpy's album! So sad! I don't know what my mom is going to think when Lumpy and Tigger head to WDW with us--I'll probably get the "do you remember how old you are?" look! :rotfl2: NEE--congrats on your pages!!

Nancy--I LOVE that idea for your CJ!! I'm sad I didn't think of that one! Now, I'm off to make plans for what the Mickey man could do!!

cobbler--way to go! I got you updated!!

Buffy--thanks for liking me anyway!! :thumbsup2

Yes, Tigger's album is in addition to Lumpy's album! So sad! I don't know what my mom is going to think when Lumpy and Tigger head to WDW with us--I'll probably get the "do you remember how old you are?" look! :rotfl2:

I have to share this story. You know about my little orange friend - I've taken him on a couple trips with my Dad so he's used to him by now (and a great spotter of mini-sized photo ops!) When we took Avandaryl to Washington DC, we were at the Jefferson Memorial and a woman was holding up a Flat Stanley next to the Memorial while someone took a picture. She noticed me looking at her and seemed kind of embarrassed, so I said "Oh, I have one of those too!" She laughed, and said, "The things we do for our kids." My Dad just gave me a LOOK and said, "Yes, I know exactly what you mean." I almost hit the floor laughing.

I have to share this story. You know about my little orange friend - I've taken him on a couple trips with my Dad so he's used to him by now (and a great spotter of mini-sized photo ops!) When we took Avandaryl to Washington DC, we were at the Jefferson Memorial and a woman was holding up a Flat Stanley next to the Memorial while someone took a picture. She noticed me looking at her and seemed kind of embarrassed, so I said "Oh, I have one of those too!" She laughed, and said, "The things we do for our kids." My Dad just gave me a LOOK and said, "Yes, I know exactly what you mean." I almost hit the floor laughing.

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: I can see my mom giving me the LOOK, too!!

I have completed 11 more pages.
I have been sick and haven't felt like doing much around the house but I was able to find enough energy to crop. :lmao:

I'M BACK!!!!!! THANKS to SIOH for keeping us updated, everyone did GREAT while I was gone. Brooke you are receiving a special smilie for the updating.

Welcome jennyL and :cool1: to NEE for getting on the board and :banana: to our new leader Fran98765.

OT: had a great visit with our friends and our quick 6 hour visit to DLR was hectic and fun. Only did Pirates, BTMRR, teacups, walked by Nemo was a 2 hour wait :scared1: kept on going, had lunch at Carnation Cafe (my fav, always have the turkey sandwich w/potato soup yum, yum) some shopping and then ran over to DCA, did Soarin, Turtle Talk w/Crush and Animators Studio, drew Minnie this time. left at 3:00 got home at 9:30 and DISsing by 5:45 am. Crowds weren't too bad, were worse during spring break, walked on to everything but Soarin' was 30 minutes. No new scrap items (didn't go to DTD store) but enjoyed our little bit of magic until we go again in Oct for MHT.

We are updated on the first page of the thread, let me know if I forgot anyone. Thanks again Brooke :hug: , oh BTW, practicing is the BEST part, keep it up :rotfl2: .

Have a great day everyone.

Lisa

:rotfl2: :rotfl: You're dad is a RIOT!
When Mickey heads your way for the CJ.. tell him he has to find the photo OP!
(We'll put him to work!):thumbsup2

I did 3 pages today for my "It's All About Me" album. That brings me to 8 pages for the month. Two more and I get a smiley after my name:).

I used my Cricut with the Jasmine cartridge to do the titles, and I used the shadow feature for the first time...remember, I just got over my Cricut fear this week, so using a special feature was a big thing for me:). I even did some of the letters as ovals and cut the special oval frames for them....woohoo, I'm on my way to being a Cricuteer, rofl.

Welcome home, Lisa!! I'm glad you had a great trip!! :thumbsup2 Thanks for the cute smilie!! I love it!!

Kim, way to go!! You are a cricut queen now!!

:woohoo: 4 pages done!!! This is turning out to be a really slow month for me. I am hoping to get some work done Sunday because my husband has to work and I will be home alone!!
Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter