July Scrapbook Challenge - Fun in the Sun!

Okay, I just finished an altered art book 6 x 6". Including front and back covers there were 14 pages. Do you suppose I can count that as 3 pages? It took a few days to do the book and I am quite proud of it. It is the first time I tried something like this by myself.:banana:

I would think it would count as 14, they let me count my first 8 as 8 even though they were 6x6.

Okay, I just finished an altered art book 6 x 6". Including front and back covers there were 14 pages. Do you suppose I can count that as 3 pages? It took a few days to do the book and I am quite proud of it. It is the first time I tried something like this by myself.:banana:

Yep, it's 14! Good for you!! And Buffy, look at you!! I'm impressed!! Everyone is putting up great numbers this month! I've got to kick it into gear on my stuff tomorrow and Thursday--I go back to work on Friday (WHERE did summer vacation go???)

I'm going shopping with my mom today, but I'll update this when we get back this afternoon! Keep up the great work everyone!! :cool1:

One more for me last night - but I also got some pics cropped so i can do at least one tonight hopefully:goodvibes

8 more for me last night!

We may have to cancel our Sept trip...so I'm wallowing in self pity right now...& scrapping Disney makes me smile.

one more layout & I'm done with MGM!!!!

:yay: I got 2 more pages done yesterday. That puts me at a whopping 4 pages for the month. But that's 4 more than I did last month.

I'm really trying to squeeze in scrappin' time whenever I can now. But these kiddos of mine just don't want to nap at the same time. I still have to finish pages for the CJs I passed on last month without my contribution. Plus crazy me signed up for a card swap due next month - 2 cards/pp! :scared:

Add 56 pages to mine... I had 45 done prior to this that need journalling on it for the 4-H club scrapbook I've completed.. So, that project is done now!! Back to my own family stuff now (for a year!)...

Oh wait.. 2 more pages for the 2 I completed yesterday for my Disney Album...
so that is 58 pages... so my total is 68 pages for the month!

I'm going to post the list from the front here, and just keep it updated in this post. :) Y'all are ROCKING this month!!! Whoo-hoo!! Great job, ladies!!

Here's the list:

July Scrappers are:

mommy2mrb (mine don't count) - 50 pixiedust:
StitchIsOurHero (mine don't count because I'm filling in for mommy2mrb) - 135 :sunny:
rlovew - 4
mickey8888 - 6
aroyer - 12 popcorn::
Yzerbear19 - 19 popcorn::
plgrn - 5
PrincessNancy96 - 68 pixiedust: :dogdance:
tiggerfan6 - 28 popcorn::
AlexWyattMommy -
vanyel - 5
BernardandMissBianca - 51 pixiedust:
NewEnglandEeyore -
scrappinmom - 24 popcorn::
willis37862 - 5
Honeybehr1 - 7
Eeyoreluver - 4
Fran98765 - 65 pixiedust:
mantaz - 6
Madisonznana - 25 popcorn::
dyjama -
Mickey&JoshNut - 8
MazdaUK - 15 popcorn::
KaryCam - 24 popcorn::
ariel&eric - 42 :beach:
Kim1964 - 5
bearbear - 4
Queenie - 1
bigbabyblues - 7
macca1111 - 20 popcorn::
DisneyJan - 20 popcorn::
RRBB - 4
cobbler - 12 popcorn::
mickster - 13 popcorn::
MyLittlePiglet - 15 popcorn::
jennyL - 2
NewEnglandEeyore - 5

I just realized I missed some posts--I didn't go back far enough. I think we're all right, now, though. Let me know if I missed something! :dance3:

I have 6 for this month so far. Working on DD's 2nd year of life album. I am slowly catching up!!

Buffy, I got you fixed--I hadn't gone back far enough in the posts.

Mantaz--you're updated!!

Everyone, keep it up!! Go Nancy, page leader!!! Great job!!

We are really kicking it up this month! Now, off to work on the scrapbook of my brother's wedding pics that I'm supposed to be finishing for my mom. Yikes!! :eek:

Thanks!! It won't last long.. fair week is next week..but I'll need to scrap to keep my sanity!!!

I have to hit my goal of 100 though.. .so I better get cracking!!!
Need to finish the paperbag albums first.. I need to mail them by Monday along w/ the slide mount swap!

4 more pages done last night!
I hope to be current by the end of the week for my daughters album, who is turning 2 tomorrow!!!!!

I've got us updated to here! Great job, ladies!!

I got 26 pages done last night--well, they had been mostly done, just finished them--for the book of my brother's wedding for my mom. Now, it's done! Back to trying to finish the Vero trip--43 layouts left to scrap and today & tomorrow to do it in. . .must stop DIS-ing and start scrapping!!

tiggerfan6--I'm so impressed that your DD's book will be current!! I don't know that our family albums will EVER be current, and we don't even have kids yet (working on it, Buffy!! ;) )! Way to go!! :dance3:

You mean you haven't even started an expecting album - surely you want to scrap RIGHT from the start so you should keep taking pics:lmao: :rotfl:

OK, wait til there's something to take a pic OF rather than the....er.....practising:rotfl2:

You mean you haven't even started an expecting album - surely you want to scrap RIGHT from the start so you should keep taking pics:lmao: :rotfl:

OK, wait til there's something to take a pic OF rather than the....er.....practising:rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes, I think I'll wait until it's NOT practicing pics! Hee hee! I'm a Law & Order and CSI addict, so I've seen on those episodes how an album of practicing could be trouble! :rotfl2:

yeah I really didn't need that visual. Thanks.......

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:lmao: I so was thinking the same thing!!!
See, I told you I wouldn't keep my lead for long!!!
You'd think w/ these DIS trips she'd bring home a souvenior (or two!) Like in the commercial with the lady and her kid in the elevator when the little girl is explaining to those in the elevator that mommy calls the baby "her souvenior"..

You'd think w/ these DIS trips she'd bring home a souvenior (or two!) Like in the commercial with the lady and her kid in the elevator when the little girl is explaining to those in the elevator that mommy calls the baby "her souvenior"..

I love that commercial!!!!

Sorry for the visual!! :rotfl: I love that commercial, though--it's one of my favorites!! :)

Nancy, you're still in the lead! If I'm keeping up with pages while mommy2mrb's gone, mine don't count! Go girl! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter