July Scrapbook Challenge - Fun in the Sun!

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
July Scrapbook Challenge is on....let's have fun, fun, fun in the sun!

I know it's tempting to go outside and enjoy the beautiful sunny weather and lots of you have vacations planned (I do) but let's keep on scrapping the best we can.

Please post your totals when you have completed pages including journaling.

Have fun everyone!
Lisa

Our smilies for the month are:

10 pages completed popcorn
30 pages completed beach
50 pages completed pixiedust
100 pages completed sunny
150 pages completed sail

Current Leader dogdance

July Scrappers are:

mommy2mrb (mine don't count) - 60
StitchIsOurHero - 135 :pixiedust: :flower3:
rlovew - 6
mickey8888 - 6
aroyer - 17 popcorn::
Yzerbear19 - 38 :beach:
plgrn - 5
PrincessNancy96 - 73 :pixiedust:
tiggerfan6 - 34 :beach:
AlexWyattMommy -
vanyel - 12 popcorn::
BernardandMissBianca - 51 :pixiedust:
NewEnglandEeyore - 21 popcorn::
scrappinmom - 24 popcorn::
willis37862 - 5
Honeybehr1 - 7
Eeyoreluver - 4
Fran98765 - 104 :pixiedust: :dogdance: Our WINNER !!
mantaz - 15 popcorn::
Madisonznana - 33 :beach:
dyjama -
Mickey&JoshNut - 8
MazdaUK - 27 popcorn::
KaryCam - 35 :beach:
ariel&eric - 54 :pixiedust:
Kim1964 - 10 popcorn::
bearbear - 8
Queenie - 1
bigbabyblues - 17 popcorn::
macca1111 - 20 popcorn::
DisneyJan - 20 popcorn::
RRBB - 4
cobbler - 34 :beach:
mickster - 23 popcorn::
MyLittlePiglet - 15 popcorn::
jennyL - 2
mickeyteacher -
TPCShauna - 8
fireplug - 17 popcorn::
Kicky - 2

I'm in! I got 2 pages done today. :cool1:

I'll update for you while you're gone, if you'd like. I can just copy the list into a post and update. :)

Thanks SIOH for taking over my hostess duties while I'm on vaca, I really appreciate it and I'm sure everyone else will too :hug:

and you get the honor of being first posted!

Thanks again,
Lisa

I'll join in for the month. I have 2 layouts I have to mail out this week so I know I will be getting at least 4 pages done in the week and i hope that I will have time to work on a few things from the conference that i just need to plop photos onto.

Rebecca

Count me in! My goal is more than last months- which was a whopping 3 pages! Shouldn't be hard to beat that goal! :rotfl2:

June was a pathetic month for me, I'm hoping that July will be better since I now have all my Orlando pictures printed. I have to get with my mom regarding some of the family photos so I can work more on my "Family/Heritage" book, which I'm doing digitally.

mickey8888, aroyer and Yzerbear19 have been added.........:woohoo: :banana: :cool1: a little motivation for you, good luck!

Lisa

I'm loving the cute summer theme!

My goal is 30 pages this month which is pushing it since I have my 3rd summer class starting up next week. :eek: Count me in though!

~Jenn

I want to play. I have to have at least several pages as the wedding album has to be started today!

I'm in! My personal goal this month is 40 pages. I usually set it at 30 but I'm holding myself to a higher standard this month.

Not sure if I'll have much scrappin time this month...June was a great one for me! But sign me up! I'm gonna try!!!!!

GREAT job last month ladies

I'm in again :) And I have 4 done already !!!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Already better than last month :rolleyes1

Can you add me in?

Not sure why I hardly get anything done in the summer. all my stuff is sitting out but I just cant seem to get motivated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter