• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

July Scrapbook Challenge - Fun in the Sun!

Welcome home, Lisa!! I'm glad you had a great trip!! :thumbsup2 Thanks for the cute smilie!! I love it!!

Kim, way to go!! You are a cricut queen now!!

Your welcome SIOH! Hey Kim, you got tagged :cool1: Lucky girl :wizard:

a smilie for Madisonznana :banana: some of you are getting close, keep on scrapping :woohoo: Have a great Saturday everyone, I'm off to clean and organize my office today, my piles have grown overnight.

I did 4 pages last night.

we are updated to here.

Lisa

Slap that smiley on me, Baby!!! I did two more pages today....so I have my 10 for the month:):):). This is the first time I've done enough in a month to earn a smiley.

Thought I would check in before bed.....Way to go Kim1964 a smilie is on the way, rlovew your getting closer....keep it up.

I got organized and rid of the filing piles, how do they grow so fast :rolleyes1 I can see my floor :banana: and then scrapped 6 pages.

We are updated, see everyone tomorrow!

Good Night,
Lisa

Okay, just went to update post #1 and I got a message that I can only have 25 smilies.......what can I do if someone else gets a smilie? Please let me know how to fix or update the smilies.

Thanks,
Lisa

I got 8 more done tonight! I have my autograph book almost finished! I put it in the book, but just need to finish a few more "filler" pages. :banana: I'm excited! :)

Well, this is a little embarassing. Went to a Mommy & Me crop with my 9 year old Friday. Spent some of the time helping him and the rest of the 5 hours trying to finish the skeleton of a garden album, only to realize that I forgot the right glue to hold pages down in the album (no page protectors). So needless to say, no photos to papers yet.

HOWEVER, my little WiFi (as he shall be referred to here on DIS) finished SEVEN pages. His first time putting photos to paper. I'll take photos later to show you some of them. He did really good, journalling and everything.

Ok, I'm slow at joining this month, because we have been really busy. I sis however, complete a 20 page shower album last night. I was lots of fun. I also put all the kids artwork into two albums. There was no scrapbooking involved, but it did take me 3 hours to put all the pages together!
S:)

4 more for me - not bad as we were out for a large chunk of the day! But I've read HP7 and DH couldn't wait to get back to it so he whisked us away from a BbQ at 4pm and s I got some bonus hours in :rotfl:

I finished 4 more pages last night. 2 more layouts and my daughter will be current, and those are easy layouts.

I was able to get a few more layouts done yesterday. My total is now 48. Hoping to get 2 more done and have 50. Well, actually since I still have over a week, maybe I'll make 60!

welcome mickeyteacher, its never to late to join.......Fran98765 your back in the lead :cool1: a new smilie for tiggerfan6 :banana: great job to the rest of you, a new smilie is just around the corner.

none for me, but did finish up my DLR/DCA swap:woohoo: we are updated..........anyone have info on my smilie problem?

thanks, have a great day!

Lisa

Well, I'm at least on the board with 4 pages for the month. I have an all day crop on Saturday so I will see how I do. I know I'll never win but at least I keep trying!

I got 14 done at my crop and a few more that just need titles/journalling so I hope to finish those up this week too. I don't think I'll reach my personal goal before the end of the month though - every day off between now and then has something planned. I'll have to try to steal some time away from other things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter