July Scrapbook Challenge - Fun in the Sun!

Please add 5 more pages to my total..
While I didn't meet my goal, I came really close to it. I did manage to complete our 2005 Disney trip!!! ;)

Now to finish my DD's 1st year book that is 13 years over due... and than work on my DH's Business trip tourism outings!

I was so happy to go to a crop Friday night and after dinner and some sharing I got all my toys together and what should I find??? I forgot almost all of my pictures, AGAIN!!!! Not a good habit for going to crops! So, to make a long story short, I only got 3 pages done.:sad2:

After a serious scrapbooking funk, I finally got the Disney book back out and managed to be creative enough to put together 4 pages!

go Fran98765 you only need 1 more :woohoo: great job to the rest too :cool1:
last day to post is tomorrow everyone! I will be flying out to seattle in the morning but will be at my brothers on Wed so will do our final count then.

great job everyone to date we have a total for the month of 942 which breaks down to 30.38 pages per day :banana: we didn't do to bad for a summer month, will see everyone in August.

It was fun hosting the thread, hope to be able to do it again someday!

updated to here.

Lisa

I got 4 more done. I plan to do four more tomorrow so I'll actually break 10 for the month. Woohoo!!!

I was hoping to get 15 more done to get to 150, but we are having dinner with the in-laws tonight, and last night, I worked on swaps. So, I figure that'll be my stopping point for July. I'm hoping to get a lot done in August, but I don't know if that'll happen since we go back to school!

Great job, everyone!! I'll update the annual thread at the end of this week and give everyone time to finish updating their totals!!

Thanks for hostessing, Lisa!! :banana:

1 more for me last night! Probably won't get any done tonight- need to make cards.

I hope to get something done tonight - now I've got my Becky Higgins book it should be much quicker :goodvibes

With 60 mins left this month, I think I am finally done! I think my total is 104 for the month and I am completely flabbergasted!

Bring on August.. while yet again I was just about 20 shy of reaching my goal... I'm already started on my August goal!!! ;)

Congrats to our winner!!!

I can't believe it's already August!! I'm happy with what I got done in July, but I've still got another Disney book to start and finish before our September trip. I've got to get a great start this month!!

Congratulations, everyone!! What a great month!! :thumbsup2

Squeezed in two more to finish the month :)

It's funny. I decided to wait and NOT scrap until August since I had already reached a smilie level and there was no way I could make it to the next level:rotfl2: . We leave for our WDW trip in 12 days, and 2 days after we get home, DH and the kids will be gone all day...........I hope to be rested up and ready to scrap that whole day....I should certainly have plenty of material!

way to go everyone! our official winner for the month is Fran98765 :woohoo: with 104 done! SIOH did 135 but since she took over for me a couple of weeks ago some of her's didn't go towards her grand total, but here's to SIOH for helping me out :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: .

Fran98765 and SIOH I have sent you both PM's.

We are updated and closed for July's challenge, great job and keep up the good work, a new month is upon us!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter