July Scrapbook Challenge - Fun in the Sun!

I am finally on the board. I have 4 completed pages. :blush: I have a long way to go to keep up with some of you.

way to go DisneyJan, finishing an album is always a great feeling :goodvibes .

bigbabyblues enjoy being able to scrap whenever you want, it makes all the difference when you don't have to set up everything; everytime.

almost everyone is on the board for the month, keep up the scrapping :dance3: .

okay just a boo-hoo mommy moment, took DD school shopping yesterday and the end of an era happend......I love Gymboree, so was first store we went to, got to the door and I quote "Mother, I'm soooo beyond this store, I want to shop at Limited Too" not only was this the first time DD said "Mother" to me, but I can't go to Gymboree anymore :sad1: I always bought her school picture outfits there. So we went to Limited Too, all I can say is "not my fav store" DD is only going into 2nd grade, so most of the stuff I thought was way to old for her......oh well I guess the passage of time is happening and my baby girl is growing up :sad1: but I'm going to drag my feet all the way. Thanks for letting me share

I did get 12 pages done yesterday and last night.

We are updated to here, have a wonderful day :hippie:

Lisa

Lisa,
I feel your pain! My DD who is also going into 2nd grade is entering a new phase! There is still part of her that is the little girl we know, but she is very much getting into more "big girl" things. She shopped in Abercrombie Kids the other day and picked out things I would have never thought she would wear (nothing inappropriate- but more trendy things)!
Ashley

I got 2 more pages done tonight. YEAH! I was hoping to get more done, but I stayed longer at my brother's house than I had thought I was going to. 2 is better than 0 though! ;)

Lisa, you leave on your trip tomorrow, right? Have a safe one and a fun time!! :cool1:

I'll wait until tomorrow and then copy the list into a post and update it! :thumbsup2

Went to my friends house to scrap and chat! I got 6 more pages done~and Hoping to get a few more done. Hubby took kids to his moms for the afternoon!

Lisa, you leave on your trip tomorrow, right? Have a safe one and a fun time!! :cool1:

I'll wait until tomorrow and then copy the list into a post and update it! :thumbsup2

I was going to remind you today, thanks for keeping us updated Brooke. :hug: when I'm gone.

We are going to visit friend in Thousand Oaks (S.CA) and everyone kept asking me if we were going to DLR and I kept saying no.
But guess what? the mouse is calling me and we are going on Thursday for a few hours (we have AP's). :woohoo: But I'm not telling Megan, she will figure it out as we get closer since she knows the roads to DL like the back of her hand. I know you all know the feeling and understand my need to feed my fix. My DH said" I knew you would cave" but I don't care...:rolleyes1 "We're going to disneyland, we're going to disneyland!!". We will tell Mickey Hi from his loyal followers :worship:.
Does anyone want me to look for anything while I'm there? if so PM me and I will checking back tonight at 9:00 PST for any PM's.

Okay back to updating.......great job getting stuff done (I got none done, been playing with my bug for the DLR swap) yay B&MB gets a smilie :woohoo: and a couple of you are close to the 30 mark and :cheer2: to eeyoreluver for getting on the board. Great job everyone, I will be back on Friday, so have a wonderful week.

Lisa

Ooh! Have fun at Disneyland! DH told me the other day that he REALLY, REALLY wants to go there for our 10th anniversary (2009). Who am I to deny that?? :rotfl2: I'll have to start asking you DL vets lots of questions!!

I'll definitely keep us updated! I'm hoping to hit 100 maybe by the end of the week (if I can get lots of work done on this vacation book), but that may be wishful thinking!!

I can't believe it's only the 15th and I have 42 pages done. :) :) :)

I've really been working hard this weekend. I am hoping to get some more done this afternoon too.

I got 4 more done tonight, all of them for my Disney book! Yeah! I'm slowly getting closer to finishing it.

:dance3: to ariel & eric another smilie for you........keep plugging away at that album yzerbear19 and have a good night sleep tonight scrappinmom, I have those nights a lot when DH is travelling.

Have a great week everyone, I'll be back on Friday, SIOH is taking over til then, Thanks again Brooke.

We are updated..........
Lisa

Well I finished my last Circle Journal yesterday so I'm on board with a wopping 2 pages. LOL

Okay, I just finished an altered art book 6 x 6". Including front and back covers there were 14 pages. Do you suppose I can count that as 3 pages? It took a few days to do the book and I am quite proud of it. It is the first time I tried something like this by myself.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter