July Scrapbook Challenge - Fun in the Sun!

Hey Shauna, wondered where you were......we are updated!

Lisa

I got 4 done tonight! Woo-hoo! :banana: I think I'm either at 30 or pretty darn close. :)

Hey Shauna, wondered where you were......we are updated!

Lisa

I've been too busy with swaps to get any pages done. I have an all-day crop on Saturday so I'll have to see how I do. I would like to finish my 2006 album and I only have something like 8 to 10 more pages to do so. Once I finish that, I can start on my last DL trip!!! :banana:

Yea Yzerbear19 a smilie for you!:banana:

Great job finishing up your DD album tiggerfan6, its a great feeling :goodvibes

Hope you get lots done at your scrap day TPCShauna:woohoo:

Fran98765 is still our leader :cheer2:

I think I'm done for the month for scrapping, still reorganizing my old office into DH new biz office and trying to find places for all my stuff in our guest room/my scrap space, plus got a raging head cold yesterday so am in that fog:sick: oh well.

We are update, have a good night.
Lisa

I'm so excited - I got to 54 pages!!!!!!!!! And I am working on Spring Break pics of THIS year!!!!! So that makes me only 4 months behind. Still hoping to get a few more done before the end of the month.

Somehow ,with all the funeral stuff going on I forgot to join this month but as near as I can tell I have done 17 pages this month.

Thanks for keeping track of these. Its fun to see all the stats

Steve

Two more for me, I think I'm up to 13 now!!! Hopefully more to come in the next couple of days!!!

bigbabyblues I only have a total of 9 for you, did I miss some along the way?

Ariel&eric congrats on a new smilie and welcome to fireplug!

updated to here.

Lisa

I got 9 more pages done. That's it for me for the end of the month. I am packing and heading off to St Augustine to enjoy the beach. I am co-hosting a 2 day crop next month, so I hope to get a LOT done next month!!

See yall when I get back!!

WOO HOO!!! :bounce:

I finished my 2004 trip book. Now I have to do 2 from 05, 1 from 06 and 1 from this year yet :teeth:

I did 14 pages to finish my book so that puts my total up to 26 for the month.

Another 5 this morning. I can't believe our real power scrappers aren't at 150ish, usually there are a couple of you there each month!

One more for me and TWO for Kicky (not sure if he's on yet this month)

4 more for me!!!

I'm so glad to be scapping again! I haven't done many pages compared to a lot of you this month, but I haven't scrapped in almost a year, so I'm thrilled!!!

bigbabyblues I only have a total of 9 for you, did I miss some along the way?

Lisa

Hmm.....I don't know if you missed them, or if I didn't post them! As of right now (Sunday, 7/29 at 10:30 am., lol) there are 17 pages in my WDW album. So that would be 13 to the point of your last total, plus the 4 I did yesterday.

Is that confusing or what? :rolleyes1

Steph

:woohoo: Fran98765 your almost to 100....a smilie for vanyel :cool1: and mantaz too, have a great trip to St. Aug :banana: .....congrat cobbler on finishing your album :yay: .........bigbabyblues I corrected your total to 17 a smilie heading your way too......and finally welcome to Kicky:) .

We are updated, have a great night :grouphug:

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter