Digital Scrappers - Post pages here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caits: Feel better soon! I hope you're able to walk at least one day this week! :hug:

Melissa: I just love your memorial LOs. They are always just right.

Here is one I did today. I just love this photo of a tree at Gettysburg. There was something about it that I find beautiful.

Beauty is all around

Hi all!! Loving these recent LOs! We just got back from Disneyland... Had a GREAT time. The weather was great on Saturday and Sunday, and there were moderate crowds. On Monday it was yucky and rainy, but the trade off was -- NO LINES... So I took my son and nephew and we went crazy riding everything we wanted to over and over again. LOL!! I finally dragged them back to the hotel last night after we made 4 trips on the Grizzly River Rapids. We were soaked to the bone and were turning into posicles -- LOL!! But I did get the "cool mother and aunt award" for that though! Everyone have a wonderful Christmas! {{HUGS}} :goodvibes

Ok -- had to get my scrapping fix in and do a LO! :)

Wide_Eyed_Wonder_-_Page_035.jpg

credits: http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php?photo=18277

Here is my first attempt at Digital scrapping. I love looking at everyones pages. You are all great inspiration!

Mouseencounter12x12-Page001.jpg

COLLEEN!!! I can't believe that is your FIRST page!!! It looks fantastic.... I love all of the great colors and the fun papers you used. Great tag too! Those are some adorable pics!! :):) I look forward to seeing more of your LOs!

Colleen, those colors are so great and that page is just catches your eye. Fantastic job.

Christy, you are always so on top of things. I wish I was on Christmas pictures and not last years stuff. Someday I will be caught up.....I just know it.

Christy, great pages (as always!) - hopefully i can play around today!

Colleen, great job! Christy, absolutely love your new Christmas LO's all I can say is wow! Here's another from me. I too have plenty of Christmas pics but for some reason I'm still stuck on scrapping our Disney trip from this past September. Click on images to see credits.

Christy-Beautiful as always!

Ceeli-Love the black and white photos w/the pastel colors.

I forgot to post my latest. DS shrank back and tucked his head when he saw Santa but when DH took him out of the stroller he ran to Santa w/his arms up. It was truly one of those magical, surprising moments.
(click for credits)

Girls, I didn't know if I should post this here or not or if I should start a thread. We got a call at 4am, my youngest niece passed away last night, she had just turned a year old. Please keep my brother and his family in your thoughts.

Wen, my heart and prayers go out to your brother and all your family. I can't even imagine losing a child, especially so young.

Thank you ladies. I apologize for posting it here, I should have started a new thread, I wasn't thinking. Just other then the photography board I don't know anyone else here outside of this thread. If a mod wants to split this into a new thread, I'm totally okay with that.

Dear Wen
I don't know what to say. Yes, will definately keep your brother and the family in my prayers and thoughts. I don't even know the family and my eyes are getting misty at what he/family must be going through right now. They are lucky to have such wonderful support from you. :grouphug:

This is the place to post in my opinion. All of us check this thread.

Wen,

Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am so very sorry for your family's loss.

Big hugs,
Susan

Wen -- my gosh -- I wish there was something we could do for you all... this is so tragic... I can't even begin to imagine. I'm so so sorry for your entire family. You take care of yourself... sending hugs your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter