Digital Scrappers - Post pages here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buffy: You can do it! I really would love to see your page, too! I bet it's great.

I just wanted to say bye y'all! I'm packing up for three days with the inlaws and four days with Mickey to help me recover. It's pretty neat that to get back home from visiting the inlaws we have to pass right through Orlando, where we just MUST stop so I can have some recovery time! :cutie: I'm kidding, mostly. My inlaws are pretty great. But you know how it is, any excuse to go to MK, right!? :cloud9: Plus I need more pictures so I can get back in on the challenges around here. My only bummer is missing out on some training for the Princess 1/2, but I figure I'll be getting plenty of time in on my feet even if it's not official practice time, right, Caits?! :laughing:

See everyone next Friday. Y'all have a great week!

BYE LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A BLAST and say HI to Mickey for me!!! Tell him we will see him soon!!
Oh, and hold a nice drink up for me too when you are there!! ;)

All of the pages here look great and I was just wondering where everyone finds their Disney digital content for their pages? I am new to the digital scrapbook phenomena and would love to hear any suggestions!

Kristin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter