Digital Scrappers - Post pages here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa0503

Proud DVC Owner - BWV & SSR
I am just learning to digital scrapbook and thought it would be fun to start a thread with digital scrap pages. Here are a few of mine from the Norway Dinner (cause you can never have too many Princess Pics ;-):
4-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

4.jpg

4-2.jpg

4-5.jpg

4-4.jpg

I would love to see your digital layouts so please, post some here!!!

I love princess pictures. Very cute! I have a boy, and I'll never get to make a princess page. :guilty: Lisa, were those templates, or did you do them all yourself?

Bob, I love filling the whole page with a picture.

I was lurking around here earlier and I was inspired to try a digital page of my own. I used Photo Impact 10 and to be honest I had no idea what I was doing. I really do want to get into digital scrapbooking though.

TitlePage.jpg

That's cute! I'm fond of the look of slightly tilted photos with the poloroid-type border. :)

Also, did you mean to say "2005" instead of 2007?

Thanks Chris. I did mean to put 2006. And I actually got more than that wrong. My signature is wrong too! I'm really dumb. I better go fix it. All three years are wrong on my trip dates.

Well, i am not sure if you want me to post my lo's again, but since it's a Disney Digital lo thread, and i am new to digiscrappin, here they are.. Thanks for starting this thread! Mabye one day it will make it's way to the stickys!! :rolleyes1

mickey1copy.jpg

caitlo1copy.jpg

cindylayoutcopy.jpg

magiciansapprenticecopy.jpg

second round......... (i like to see my *progress* as i am doing more and more pages)

disneydreamcopy.jpg

nemo1copy.jpg

magicexpresscopy.jpg

minnieschaircopy.jpg

believesantacopy.jpg

Fourth round (getting near the end.. bear with me..:lmao: ) The lo's i have posted are all from my 2006 Thanksgiving trip.. including these..

3generationscopy.jpg

epcotcopy.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------
And, last of all, starting on my HHI trip album (my first ALL DIGI album!:banana: ) Just got home last night! :cloud9:
titlepage1copy.jpg

page2roomcopy.jpg

ourroompage3copy.jpg

Ok, got up early today to get a page in - cuz i have a full work day ahead of me, so this is *probably* it for me today!! (Unless i am up late tonight)..
Again, my HHI trip book - all digi.

page4mickeycopy.jpg

Here are some of mine that I've posted before

DLa.jpg

DLy.jpg

DLq.jpg

DLg.jpg

DLk.jpg

DLp.jpg

DLe.jpg

Ok, that's it for now, sorry it's so many :goodvibes

New to this Great pages everyone
This is my first try at this
Untitled.jpg

cruise.jpg

xmas.jpg

Suzann, those are great lo's! Especially love the one with the black/white & 1/2 color snapshots, may have to borrow that ..lol. Also love the pic with the churros - too funny!!

Borrow away Caitsmama :thumbsup2

It was the first time they (not me) had churros, so we HAD to have a picture of it LOL

I am loving all these wonderful Disney Digital pages and am so inspired!!!! They are all great!
I love princess pictures. Very cute! I have a boy, and I'll never get to make a princess page. :guilty: Lisa, were those templates, or did you do them all yourself?
My princess pages are actually a mix of kits. I bought the Princess Kit designed by Glenda Ketchum...that is where most of the paper/elements from on my Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty pages. Then the frames/photo corners & papers on the Jasmine page are from Beaslybear's (aka Seebee) blog. Thanks so much to Chris for all the wonderful Disney Digital items she has generously created and shared!!!

Here is another one of my pages:

6-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter