Digital Scrappers - Post pages here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was checking out all the Traci Reed stuff Suzi told us about. So much great stuff.

Anyone have any favorites they want to recommend. I think I am going to spend the next two days looking at all her stuff.....there is so much stuff to look at.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Traci Reed ... actually I always buy her stuff at Sweet Shoppe and didn't even realize she had her own Boutique.... I have Sunshine and Playtime and Wish on a Rainbow and Build a Dream and LOVE them.... I think I am going to buy East Meets West also-- it's so cute and would be great for Epcot (if I ever get back there -- LOL!). I also have the Foamy Stampy Bundle alphas and use them all the time. She does a good job on her stitches too, so i think I am going to pick up the Bad Sweing Machine Basics and maybe the Bad Sewing Machine II Round and Round.... I have other stuff that I have bougt at SSD, but I don't see it on her site... Have fun shopping :):)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Traci Reed ... actually I always buy her stuff at Sweet Shoppe and didn't even realize she had her own Boutique.... I have Sunshine and Playtime and Wish on a Rainbow and Build a Dream and LOVE them.... I think I am going to buy East Meets West also-- it's so cute and would be great for Epcot (if I ever get back there -- LOL!). I also have the Foamy Stampy Bundle alphas and use them all the time. She does a good job on her stitches too, so i think I am going to pick up the Bad Sweing Machine Basics and maybe the Bad Sewing Machine II Round and Round.... I have other stuff that I have bougt at SSD, but I don't see it on her site... Have fun shopping :):)

Thanks Christy. I already had the stitches sets in my cart. I missed that Sunshine and Playtime so thanks for telling me about it. I had been looking at the East meets West....it is so original looking to me.

Does anyone know of any really good wedding kits for download or purchase? I'm having a hard time finding some.

Does anyone know of any really good wedding kits for download or purchase? I'm having a hard time finding some.

Britt (Britt-ish Designs) has an awesome wedding kit called "Just Married" and the image below is linked to her store.

BOTH of the kids made it up to midnight last night -- OMGosh!!
Goodbye_2008_-_Page_048.jpg

http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/19066

So I was checking out all the Traci Reed stuff Suzi told us about. So much great stuff.

Anyone have any favorites they want to recommend. I think I am going to spend the next two days looking at all her stuff.....there is so much stuff to look at.

I just realized this (and perhaps you already know) but you have to buy the stuff through her boutique and not through Sweet Shoppe; you also need to use the code; plus, your order needs to be at least $10 for the 50% off to apply (this part is not hard!) I noticed that not all her stuff is in the boutique.
Christy -- thanks for the suggestions! I already put foamy stamp alpha on my list because I have seen it in several of your LOs. I am also going to get Wish on a Rainbow and probably just the Build a Dream Alpha rather than the kit. I am also going to check out the clearance alpha.

Thanks for that information! I got "East meets West." It is so cute and perfect for EPCOT! :)
You're welcome! :thumbsup2

Christy
I think we posted at the same time. So cute. Your kids made it til midnight! Troopers. I didn't even make it til then!

Thanks for the TR info! I love her stuff too! I will have to check it out! Tomorrow is a payday after all.. LOL ;)

Well, here is a lo for me - haven't done one in a while.. i was stuck in a serious pre/post holiday rut, with a capital R. But, I have a couple crops that i will be bringing my laptop to this month to try to get my WDW album (from novembers trip) done. We go back in about 8 weeks, so i need to finish the november trip! LOL

christmas08.jpg

I need to figure out what to get from Traci, too!

I think I am going to buy East Meets West also-- it's so cute and would be great for Epcot (if I ever get back there -- LOL!).

I LOVE East Meets West! I got it BF (for Epcot/China), it's *so* cute! This LO I made with it is one of my favs: :)

I'll respond to the latest LOs later :)

Oh my, such great layouts!! You've all been so busy. I'll be checking in from Disney World to see what you're up to. See you in a week!!

Caits-- Good to see you scrapping!! :):) I LOVE that LO -- great layers and shadows --- too cute.

Heather -- I forgot about your LO --- I LOVEd it when I saw it the first time.. so cute! I definitely need that kit now!

Caits-great LO. I love the naughty and nice and the snowflake

Heather-that is too cute.

Christy-I love the coloring in that layout.

Hey ladies!

I just wanted to let you know that when this thread reaches 250 pages we have to close it and make a new sticky. We can add a link from this one into the first post of the new thread.

Thanks!

Thanks Buffy! I kinda knew that's what you were going to be poppin' in to say! LOL

I sent Melissa a PM to see if she wants to start the new thread but if I don't hear back from her by the time you get to 250 can you do it?

You had to know my post wasn't about posting a page! I managed to make 1 pathetic layout and I can't even figure out how to move it so it's stuck in motherboard land! LOL

I sent Melissa a PM to see if she wants to start the new thread but if I don't hear back from her by the time you get to 250 can you do it?
Sorry, I had training for the new projec at work all day today with no Internet access, so I just got your PM. I can go start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter