Digital Scrappers - Post pages here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wen,

Thoughts, hugs and prayers are with you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Wen, your brothers family as well as yours will be in our prayers..... (((hugs))).

Wen, your whole family is in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine the pain all of you are going through.

Wen -- I just read your sad news. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Wen, you don't know me well because I don't post very often, but I am here lurking as often as I can looking at the beautiful work you guys do. I just wanted to say I am so sorry and will be saying a prayer for your family. :sad1:

Hey Digi Friends,
have any of your heard of Project 365? I read about it on Ikea Goddess's blog. Apparantly, you take a picture a day. It sounds like a great idea, but I know I can't scrap a page a day; I will get sooo behind. Anyone thinking of doing this? Or has anyone seen a great template where you can put a months worth of pics on a 1-2 page LO?
I think I may try to do this, but I have a strange feeling I won't make it past the first month.

Suzi, I've seen people do the 365 and do weekly or monthly LO's, numbering the pics and writing a brief thing about each picture. You can probably pick up quit of few templtes w/multipal places for pics right now w/all the year in reviews coming out. I take pics almost every day but I suck at challenges, it goes against the rebel in me!:lmao:

Ceelie-Beautiful LO! Love all the stitching and your composition.

Just wanted to say thank you again for all of your thoughts and wishes. You ladies are a great group of people!

Here is my LO form the Speed Scraps at Scrapmatter on 12-30.

Pool_Time_SS_12-30_-_Page_026.jpg

Credits:
Background Leave the World Behind Brittish
Yellow Strip and Mickey Ribbon Big Cheese by Lisa

Flourish Dreams Do Come True by Brittish
Beads from Ellie's grab Bag
Pool Time Font CK Urban

Here's mine from the Speed Scrap at Scrapmatter's tonight:

Shy.jpg

Credits - Britt-ish Designs:
Hang Em High Template
Used & Abused Paper Pack
Glamorama Paper Pack
In Stitches - frames
Sunshine Sweets - purple flower
Sprites - happy tag
Tiny Cowgirl - pink flower, heart, alpha
Mickey Sprinkles

Melissa Bennett - Fit 2B Tied
Font: Disney Print

All Smiles

Snow, snow go away! - Our snow melted the other day, but its back. :( Ugh!

Cassie's Sweet Spot - I think this is one of my favorites. I love the colors. This was for Britt's Everyday magic challenge

Witness to history - Roadmap to scrap challenge at SM.

Hard Rock Chicago - From tonight's Speed Scrap at SM

Hey Digi Friends,
have any of your heard of Project 365? I read about it on Ikea Goddess's blog. Apparantly, you take a picture a day. It sounds like a great idea, but I know I can't scrap a page a day; I will get sooo behind. Anyone thinking of doing this? Or has anyone seen a great template where you can put a months worth of pics on a 1-2 page LO?
I think I may try to do this, but I have a strange feeling I won't make it past the first month.

I am going to try it! You can do it Suzi!!! There is actually a thread here on the DIS that I am sure we digi gals could join in on... and I also started one at ScrapMatters HERE . I think it would be such an awesome keepsake to have a compilation of pictures from every day through the year....

It took me over an hour, but I left love for everyone's Speed Scrap LO. Fun, but, phew!

I'm behind in posting LOs again! Good news is, I've finished my Phils playoff album! Yay!! :) I sent it off to get printed yesterday (2 copies, I'm hoping to get it in time for my dad's bday on the 6th. If not, he's getting an IOU!) There's several LOs I haven't uploaded yet, mostly because they are just pics & journaling. I'm sure I'm boring people enough with all these LOs, so I guess those would just be doubly boring to everyone but me. :P Here are the ones I have uploaded. Click for credits:

This one isn't clickable, not on SM yet (same credits as part 2, though) - World Series Game 5 (Part 1), it's opposite the page of the next LO, so I thought I'd post it here :)
phils_ws5p1_600.jpg

World Series Game 5 (Part 2)

This is the first page in the book:

If anyone is interested in the full album, I have it in order here:
http://heatherw.com/other/gallery/v/other/scrapbook/digi/phils08

OK, onto other LOs!

This was tonight's Speed Scrap. First one in months, I'm so rusty! I planned to scrap these pics, but I don't know how happy I am with the LO. I think I'd rather have the paper that's the paper strip be the background paper, and I have more journaling I want to add, so I might play around with it. I think it was Britt that mentioned in a comment about my jersey. I've been a fan of Cole's (who was the World Series MVP, btw! :)) since he was in the minors. When he was called up, they didn't even have any merchandise with his name on it yet, so I had his name added to this jersey that I had wanted to buy for ages. I actually got to tell him that during this meeting, he seemed really interested (see why I have to add more journaling!! There was more to the conversation, too!)

Disney LOs now. You can stop scrolling. :P

I thought the snow border from Britt's latest kit worked perfectly as powdered sugar here instead. The title is sparkly, too, but it's hard to see that on the web version.

I knew I wanted a fuzzy alpha for the title, I was looking at some actions I had, thought I might have to go that route, and then I found I had this alpha! It was SO perfect! And it's even fuzzier in the full version. ;)

Ceeliebell, Cruisecrzy, Pam, Melissa, Christy, Jessica, and Heather!! Wow! I can't believe all these awesome LOs since I posted last. It was amazing to see all these!

Melissa Check out Ikea Goddess from Tuesday. There is a freebee word art about pets. I thought of you when I saw that.

Christy I will check out that link on scrap matters. I am going to try it so I'll definately need to hear how you are doing so that I can keep going to. Except I think I am going to cheat and put an entire month on 1-2 pages leaving little room for embellishments. Otherwise, it will never happen. I also have to remember to not make every picture of DD or DS!

One more thing:
Traci Reed from Sweet Shoppe is having a 50% off sale if you purchase at least $10. Her clearance items are an additional 50% off. Check out her CT blog to get the code http://tracireed.com/teamblog

Happy New Year!

Heather, Great Layouts, I really enjoyed them. I really like your scrapping style. The album will be such a great gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter