Digital Scrappers - Post pages here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica, Christy, & Heather,

You all do such beautiful layouts.

Heather, where can I find the Mouskepapers that you used in your layouts? I searched in ScrapMatters, but I couldn't find it.

Rae

You guys have all been ROCKIN' the layouts!!!

We have a snowstorm here today, so i am hoping i can start on my WDW trip from Nov.

Heather, where can I find the Mouskepapers that you used in your layouts? I searched in ScrapMatters, but I couldn't find it.

Rae
I'm not Heather, but I can answer your question. The Mousekepapers were a participation prize for one of the challenges here at the DIS. The only way to get it was to participate in that particular challenge.

Thank you Melissa. Those papers are very cute. Maybe Britt will put them in a kit sometime later.

Rae

Jessica-I really love all the stacked papers, awesome LO!

Heather-You're on a tear girl! Love all the strips, you have such great style!

raestr-Have a look at the freebies on Britt's Blog, you're sure to find something you like.

Here is my latest. We didn't get a pic of Breelyn w/Santa by herself because we thought she might get afraid if we took William down and left her there. So her page has the two of them on it. I did it in the same colors as William's so I can put them next to each other in the scrapbook. It's rare I do that, let alone use one kit exclusively.
(click for credits)

Pam I love the hangers and bows adn the "shy" is so sweet looking.

Wow Melissa you must be racking up the points over at SM. Love the Snow, snow one. I miss snow....the look no the temperature.

Christy I love the Christmas layouts.

Heather you have been super busy and I love the towels animal one.

Suzi thanks for the tip I am gonna go check it out.

Wenrob how precious are those Santa pictures

I do not have credits posted for all of these. Sorry. These are calender pages I made using the templates that Jessica made for Storybook Plus. Just showing off her work and mine :) Sorry about size po pictures Gotta start going faster so I can get ready for tonight.

MazzucaGrandparentCalender-Page002.jpg

Papers from CM Vacation Pallet
MazzucaGrandparentCalender-Page003.jpg

MazzucaGrandparentCalender-Page006.jpg

Most papers are from Nana Scraps Grins and Giggles
MazzucaGrandparentCalender-Page007.jpg

MazzucaGrandparentCalender-Page008.jpg

MazzucaGrandparentCalender-Page012.jpg

Background Grab bag by ellie String by Britt

MazzucaGrandparentCalender-Page013.jpg

Paper and embellies are Ellie's Snow Wonder

Oooh -- Suzi -- thanks for the tip about Traci Reed.... Love her stuff! I also added some ideas to the thread at SM about P365. :):)

Thanks, I'll take another look at the SM thread. I found this template on Digitreats
http://digitreats.typepad.com/creativeteam/2008/12/january-2009-template.html
I hope the link works. She is actually doing a year-in-review with the template, and has journaled on some of the dates, but I thought it would work well for a picture-a-day LO as well (if you want to put an entire month of pics on one LO like lazy me wants to do!)
The template is a freebee and I assume she will be having templates for the rest of the months as the year progresses(?)

Michelle
Awesome colorful LOs! I especially like the pic of your youngest with the big plate of onion petals in front of her!!

Wen -- I left some love over on SM, but I have a question -- what font is your journaling done with? Or is it your handwriting? It looks awesome! I just loves that whole layout.

Michelle -- The calendar pages look great! I'm glad you were able to use the templates. I'm working on making some in 12x12 now, too. I"ll be sure to let you know when they are done!

I did quite a few a couple days ago. I haven't posted here in forever, so you are stuck looking at my batch! haha

Yeah, Fran! I'm glad you came back! I love your layouts, especially the stair slide one and the 365 in 12 one. Very cool. I'll leave some love over on SM, too!

Wen -- I can't believe I missed your Santa LO. Beautiful. I love your style. I like those leaves and ribbons and everything tucked here and there.

Fran - welcome back. Always wonderful. My fav is that "hot summer fun" I like how you blended that photo. I have "great plans" on trying that.

Jessica -- I didn't realize that all those templates from Michelle's calender came from you! Those are awesome. You have been busy.

Fran I loved the Hot Summe Fun. That sun is awesome.

And the "year in review" what an incredible idea.

So I was checking out all the Traci Reed stuff Suzi told us about. So much great stuff.

Anyone have any favorites they want to recommend. I think I am going to spend the next two days looking at all her stuff.....there is so much stuff to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter