Digital Scrappers - Post pages here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kellig -- Your pages are looking fantastic!! I love all of the sparkle in the Little Mermaid LO.. so cute! And your title work looks great!! And you Captain Jack LO is adorable too... love how you used all of the elements and awesome title work again!!

Melissa -- That is a super sharp LO... Really love the sleek lines and that alpha is just perfection. Fantastic journaling too!!

Here are some of my recent LOs.... :) We are heading to Disneyland for a few days on Friday.... it's supposed to be rainy and cold -- but maybe that will keep the crowds down! I figure we'll take our ponchos and umbrellas and just go for it!!!

Polka_Dot_-_Page_035.jpg

credits: http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/17366/ppuser/64

Snow_Trip_-_Page_022.jpg

credits: http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/17368/ppuser/64

Children_of_the_Corn_-_Page_002.jpg

credits: http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/16772/ppuser/64

Oh_Christmas_Tree_-_Page_032.jpg

credits: http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/17126/ppuser/64

Christy,
Thanks for welcoming me to the group. I have really enjoyed admiring all of the work posted on this thread. I am a true Disney fan at heart and really love seeing the Disney inspired layouts. Once I learn how to attach a layout I will begin to share my progress (which I'm still learning my program and I am still at a true beginner's level). Britt introduced me to this thread and showed me where the "test" thread is to practice posting and attaching images, thanks Britt! :goodvibes

Christy,
Thanks for welcoming me to the group. I have really enjoyed admiring all of the work posted on this thread. I am a true Disney fan at heart and really love seeing the Disney inspired layouts. Once I learn how to attach a layout I will begin to share my progress (which I'm still learning my program and I am still at a true beginner's level). Britt introduced me to this thread and showed me where the "test" thread is to practice posting and attaching images, thanks Britt! :goodvibes

Wanted to share my very first digital layout.
fullofcharactercopy.jpg

Credits:
Alpha by Britt-ish Designs
Flower: Britt-ish Designs Fairchild Add on
Template: Heather Ann Designs

Ceeliebell: Look at you! You're on your way! That turned out great :thumbsup2

Christy: I love your Oh Christmas Tree LO. I think you need to come help me with my tree. In my mind I want it to look like yours, but in reality something is off with the thing. I've decided my DH's star placement is the problem! :laughing:

Wen: I think I'm going to have to lift your lift! That came out great!

Melissa: I've been talking to my cat about how nice your cats are to be in your LOs, even wearing Santa hats. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure she gave me her, yeah, fat chance look. :rotfl:

So I am very late to start thinking about sending Christmas cards. I am usually so prepared. I know there are some really fantastic digital card templates out there. Disney inspired would be awesome but its not a requirement. At this point, I would love to find one where I just plop my pictures in and run to the printer to get prints. Anyone who has come across something like this, please, please let me know. I will be searching today as well. :surfweb: :surfweb:

Wen: I think I'm going to have to lift your lift! That came out great!
Do you mean Christy? I'm going to lift her lift, lol. If you mean my tree LO(not a lift), thank you.:goodvibes

Christy-Gorgeous stuff! I especially like your tree LO. Your tree makes mine look woefully naked though, lol!

Ceeliebell-Any scrap shop will have ready made cards, I'm pretty sure Britt has some. You're not going to find Disney themed ones though, those you'd have to do yourself.

Christy -- Your tree and your tree layout are GORGEOUS! How do you find time to do all this stuff? I can't seem to get my act together to do even one layout during this Christmas season and you are just cranking them out! Please, share your secrets!! :worship:

Wen: I DID mean your tree LO

and

Christy: I'm lifting your lift!

LOL

Thats what I get for doing it too fast before my morning Diet Pepsi! :goodvibes

So I am very late to start thinking about sending Christmas cards. I am usually so prepared. I know there are some really fantastic digital card templates out there. Disney inspired would be awesome but its not a requirement. At this point, I would love to find one where I just plop my pictures in and run to the printer to get prints. Anyone who has come across something like this, please, please let me know. I will be searching today as well. :surfweb: :surfweb:

YAY!! Love your layout! The pics with the rounded corners are really cute! :) Super cute title too. :)

LOTS of sites sell Christmas cards.... but, like Wen said, no one will have Disney since they are copyrighted... If you want something traditional, I know there were a bunch of freebies on the ScrapMatters blog train from Black Friday.... You can check out some of the blogs to see if the links are still working... here are some I remember seeing:

Denise has a couple on her blog (scroll down): http://www.neeceebeedesigns.blogspot.com/

Erica has a couple: http://zane-escraps.blogspot.com/

Sweet Shoppe Designs has a bunch of cute ones you can buy....
http://sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/search.php?mode=search&page=1

Have fun! :)

Wen: I DID mean your tree LO

and

Christy: I'm lifting your lift!

LOL

Thats what I get for doing it too fast before my morning Diet Pepsi! :goodvibes

You guys are cracking me up! :) This is the first year we did an artificial tree in our living room... I kind of miss having a real tree.... but the fake one is much easier. Thanks for the compliments... I'm a "layer it on" kind of tree decorator....LOL! I figure if you put enough pretties on it, it HAS to look decent. :)

Christy -- Your tree and your tree layout are GORGEOUS! How do you find time to do all this stuff? I can't seem to get my act together to do even one layout during this Christmas season and you are just cranking them out! Please, share your secrets!! :worship:

LOL -- ummm... would I be a loser if I said my secrets were to let the laundry pile up to the ceiling and specialize in Mac n Cheese for dinner????? :)

LOL -- ummm... would I be a loser if I said my secrets were to let the laundry pile up to the ceiling and specialize in Mac n Cheese for dinner????? :)
No, because then that would make me a bigger loser since I too specialize in Mac & Cheese and don't get half the LO's done that you do!:rotfl:

Here is the layout I did for Britt's "Everyday Magic" challenge. It was soooooooooo hard picking one favorite book! I have so many!!!!! I actually did two, but haven't quite finished the other one yet.

Christy,

I signed up for the Scrapmatters Newsletter some time ago, but I have never received one through email. Can you tell me who they come from so that I can check my spam mail? I know the downloads come from Andilynn (or something like that).

Thank you,
Rae

Christy,

I signed up for the Scrapmatters Newsletter some time ago, but I have never received one through email. Can you tell me who they come from so that I can check my spam mail? I know the downloads come from Andilynn (or something like that).

Thank you,
Rae

Rae,
I am not Christy, but I can help you. Mine came from name: SM Newsletter and the email address: andilynn@scrapmatters.com And the subject: ScrapMatters December Newsletter

Hope that helps you find it. I can forward it to you if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter