Credit cards when sharing a 2 bedroom

Minnie84

Mouseketeer
We are staying in a 2 bedroom with my mom and dad on our upcoming trip. I know my husband and kid's charges on their magic bands will get billed to me, but is there a way my parents can have their magic band charges for food and such go to THEIR credit card instead of mine that is on file with the room? Or does my dad get his wish that he can magically charge everything to my magicband 🤣
We are usually cheap with our points and stay in studios, so this will be a first sharing a room with "the grandparents". I have already done online check in and put my credit card on file. But can we somehow attach my dad's credit card to his magic band and my mom's?

Yes they can split it up for you with a visit to the front desk. Best to bring everyone’s magic band and the 2 people connected to the credit cards. They can set it up as 2 separate families with separate charging privileges.

Yes they can split it up for you with a visit to the front desk. Best to bring everyone’s magic band and the 2 people connected to the credit cards. They can set it up as 2 separate families with separate charging privileges.
Good info

Ok perfect! Thanks!
Be sure to have them charge something that day, even if it’s something inexpensive at the gift shop, and check your folio in MDE to be certain it went to their CC. And keep an eye on charges during your visit. Sometimes things get mixed up despite following procedure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter