• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

CKC-Hartford CLASSES ARE UP master list post 1

Hi everyone - I pm'd Lisa this morning to tell her that if I am feeling up to it, my friend Laurie and I will join you all in Hartford. My daughters think it would be good for me to be with friends, and do something which I so love to do. So, God willing, I hope to see you all.

Hi everyone - I pm'd Lisa this morning to tell her that if I am feeling up to it, my friend Laurie and I will join you all in Hartford. My daughters think it would be good for me to be with friends, and do something which I so love to do. So, God willing, I hope to see you all.

I do hope to see you there. I have another :hug: for you.

Caroline, here's hope you DO feel up to it! I have a :hug: for you too! And I know there will be plenty of food to include both of you - like the loaves and the fishies, there always is.

It's NEXT WEEK! I'm SO excited!

I hope you can come, I need to give you some lovin' in person.

It took me the better part of two hours to measure out and cut paper to use as place holders for the Thursday Album class. Not a single standard print among them! I foresee a large number of photoshop hours, after this is all over.:scared:

Is anyone staying for the Saturday night crop? If not, I might cancel my last night's reservation and drive on home after my last class on Saturday. What d'ya think?

I'm not staying. DH will probably be heading out of town Sat so I need to see him for a bit,and get in a little shopping too. LOL

You guys will only want to hang out with me Friday night, ;) :laughing: I'll be heading home Saturday after my class.

I'm also heading out after my class on Sat afternoon. My DH is having an Oktoberfest at my house so I'd like to get home to partake in some of the festivities.

Sorry, the old lady had a memory fault - who linked our ressies at the Marriott? I have a new number that I need to pm you. Unfortunately, to make sure my 'free' night on points and my paid ressie were in the same room, they had to link it under the first ressie#. Sorry for the hassle of calling them again!

Sorry, the old lady had a memory fault - who linked our ressies at the Marriott? I have a new number that I need to pm you. Unfortunately, to make sure my 'free' night on points and my paid ressie were in the same room, they had to link it under the first ressie#. Sorry for the hassle of calling them again!

That would be me. Just PM me and I'll call again - it's no problem!

pm in your box! LESS than a week now! I'm SO excited

Yesterday, I printed labels and labeled all my tools (even the ones I'm *not* bringing), printed more labels for use filling out drawing forms, packed my tool bag and then had to unpack it again to make 8 cards from a kit.:dance3:

Linda Babe, that is an excellent idea, printing out labels for drawing forms. Did you do your address and phone number?

I am going to get my tools kit together Saturday at BAMBs crop. I am only bringing exactly what they list for general supplies and my individual class.

I noticed you are attending the teacher's gift class. If they by chance have an extra kit, could you grab it for me. That looked interesting to me when I looked at the class list yesterday.

I will be arriving about 12:30 Friday afternoon, to check this out and find my class. VacationKicks, thanks for the offer to go with me to get the grinder but I tasked it over to BAMB on her way into HTFD later in the afternoon. She will be going right by the place, she is going to be a doll and pick it up. I just need to remember to give her money for it.:rotfl2:

Got the PM with the ressie # - I'll call tonight.

Thanks for the reminder on the labels! Every year I kick myself that I didn't remember to do that. Adding that to my to-do list.

Thank you for fronting the money for the food, Lisa!

Sure if there's an extra kit, I'll get it for you. You can probably have mine, too, if you have more than one kid - mine are WAY past the age for teacher gifts.

Name, address and cell phone number on the ones for the drawings. Name and cell # on the tools.

Looked at my schedule again, so I guess I AM going to the Saturday night crop. I will NOT want to drive home at 4 pm. Planning to work on my Christmas cookbook pages, and fortunately I had gathered all the stuff into a box before we went on our trip - just to clear the decks, so to speak. And, the tools and stuff I'll use will be the same ones as for classes, so covered there. Today I had some more photos printed for it.

We talked about bringing a couple albums to show off - are we going with that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter