CKC-Hartford CLASSES ARE UP master list post 1

Hi I'm Laura!!! Nice to meet y'all! Glenda and Michelle are fabulous people but that Glenda has a bit of a witchy streak in her. She was getting quite cheeky even without the liquor. :rotfl2:

I've also decided that since I'm now Laura I get to be tall, skinny, and drop dead gorgeous too. LOL

OMG yesterday was SO much fun. I took the all day album class and had an absolute BLAST. The teacher was Mikaela and so funny. (New grandma but still has an eye for a hottie, lol) We got TONS of product, as we should have, for that price. Album, full pack of Basic Grey, 20 sheets of Bazzil for backgrounds, about 20 more to cut up. 4-5 packs of buttons, bag of ribbons and brads, even a needle for sewing. glue pen, dot runner, two tim holtz ink thingys.

Meeting the Lisa and Buffy was so fun - it was good thing that vacation class was simple because we spent more time chatting and laughing than paying attention. I am NOT an agile stapler - finally managed to staple sucessfully and then discoverd I had stapled pages together:confused3

BRING water and snacks! Can't say it enough. you can laugh all you want - you'll be glad you did!

I am back, had a wonderful, wonderful time. We had a blast during the classes and after at our room party. And remember ladies, what happened in Hartford, stays in Hartford. ;) :lmao: :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :worship:

I got some great deals, a few okay deals, enjoyed the classes. If a CK comes near you, try to go if you can. I was impressed with how many vendors there were.

A friend of mine is coming over in a bit to look over what I got, need to consolidate so hubby doesn't see too much stuff! I thought I would get it away before he got home, but he is only an hour away.

sorry i missed you guys - i got stuck at the Berlin Fair cub scout booth
then i did the altzhimers walk today and thought i would check it out on sunday until i looked on the website and there is no Sunday - oh well - think of all the money i saved myself
glad everyone had fun
jennifer

I AM officially dead! Echoing Lisa, if a CKC comes near you - GO! and take money. LOTs of money, especially if you don't have an LSS.

ALL the DIS girls are just so much fun - it was hard to tear myself away from the room party. My experience was definitely enhanced by their presence!!! THank you, Ladies, for your many kindnesses!!! (Jennifer, you were missed and you missed a GREAT time.)

That being said, I would go alone again in a heartbeat if I couldn't find anyone else willing to go. Who knew having fun was so exhausting. There's a crop tonight, but I don't know if I can drag myself and my bag over to the convention center again.

sorry i missed you guys - i got stuck at the Berlin Fair cub scout booth
then i did the altzhimers walk today and thought i would check it out on sunday until i looked on the website and there is no Sunday - oh well - think of all the money i saved myself
glad everyone had fun
jennifer

Jennifer, sorry you missed it, we missed you. :hug:

Making the decision to go was such a positive one. I truly had a wonderful time!!:flower3:
From the moment we checked in, Laurie and I found so much to do, and we could not have had better company. My Mickey book will get completed, in my time frame! The instructor was wonderful but way more fast paced than my hand and eye coordination could fathom. BTW, who were those giggling ladies in the front row?? :eek: LindaBabe, it was a good thing that Lisa had some water as you entered that class.
Just wanted to send along special thanks to NEE, CalannieBU, VacationKicks, LindaBabe, Buffy, Lisa, Eileen and my BFFLaurie for creating such a great atmosphere, extending their friendships and laughter to me, and making me feel so wonderful to be there. My DH would have been proud to see me having such a fun experience through all my sadness!! You all are the best!!! Promise to get that picture posted this evening!
Now, what story weren't we supposed to share?? Guess it stayed in Hartford! :rotfl2:
Jennifer- sorry that I never did get to meet you but there will be plenty of times ahead, and I hope in Nov. you have great stories to share after your Disney trip.

I took 3 classes, bought some new scrapbooking supplies, and made some new friends. What a great Friday!:cool1:

I hope to make it up to Lisa's crop in Nov., and see you all again.

Hey Lisa,

Can I join in the fun!? :cool1: I am so glad that I asked you about the paper. I just guess it was meant to be. I am so excited about the crops. I can't go next week, forgot I already had plans. But you mentioned one that you do on the 4th Saturday of the month. I need all your details girl. I bought so much stuff there I gotta use it. I took cash and literally had 18 cents left! :scared1: So I gotta get to work.

Let me know.

Diana

Diana, it was great to see you again!!!

My crops at still at the Village, second Saturday of the month. And Buffy will be having one October 25th and I believe the 4th Saturday of November. I'll pm you with the info. :)

Diana, it was great to see you again!!!

My crops at still at the Village, second Saturday of the month. And Buffy will be having one October 25th and I believe the 4th Saturday of November. I'll pm you with the info. :)

November's tentative date is the 22nd. I will know more after Wednesday (PTO meeting).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter