BAMB

11:10 - 12:10
Fun and Fast/ Journaling
BAMB
VacationKicks

Latest and Greatest
LindaBabe

12:30- 1:30
Disney Board Book (It's the L ladies party!)
Linda Babe
lovingthemouse
Laurie
Lisa

Who says Easy
VacationKicks

3:10 - 4:10
Scheming around
Lisa
BAMB ( I will not be here)
lovingthemouse
Laurie
VacationKicks

Ultimate Teachers Gift
LindaBabe

3:10-4:40
Keep It Simple
NEE
calanniebu

4:30-5:30
Flocked and Fabulous
mla1977 and niece

6 - 7:30
Vellum 911
Linda Babe

Saturday
8:30 - 9:30
Musings
NEE
LindaBabe

9:50 - 10:50
Perpetual Calendar
calanniebu

11:10 - 12:10
All over the Map
BAMB
Lisa
LindaBabe

12:30 - 1:30
Absolute Organization
BAMB
NEE
lovingthemouse
Laurie
Calanniebu

1:50-2:50
Lifetime Moments
BAMB
LindaBabe

3:10 - 4:10
You better Watch Out
NEE
calanniebu

Dinner Friday Night
BAMB
Lisa
NEE
LindaBabe
lovingthemouse
Calanniebu
VacationKicks
Laurie
Logan&Tylersmama

I might be signing up. :confused3 How is that for being non-committal?:laughing:

I had thought I would go, then I subscribed to the magazine and I hate it. Are these events better than the magazine? If I do go, it will probably only be for Saturday as I have to be around here for the kiddos.

I had thought I would go, then I subscribed to the magazine and I hate it. Are these events better than the magazine? If I do go, it will probably only be for Saturday as I have to be around here for the kiddos.

I don't get the magazine but I loved CKC Fort Laiderdale and am going again- I like taking the technique classes and learning new things to use in my scrapbooks and swaps.

Rebecca

The classes are taught by a lot of different scrap companies. I love the classes, most get 2 to 4 layouts per class.
I'm not crazy about the crop, the tables are usually narrow, but I think it depends on the convention center.

And the shopping is amazing!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to go for the weekend. My 2 best girlfriends and I are planning a joint 30th birthday celebration weekend and that's one of the possible weekends. Hopefully we'll decide for sure this month.

But I am on vacation that week (because I'm having a really hard time with 30 and feel the need to savor every minute of that last week of my 20s as much as possible!) so if there's any kind of get-together on Friday I'd definitely be up for driving down for that.

I'm thinking about shopping ... maybe a class, but a few people have "scared" me away from their crops ... I would also be up for a get-together on Friday. I think I might even take the day off :-)

I'm thinking about shopping ... maybe a class, but a few people have "scared" me away from their crops ... I would also be up for a get-together on Friday. I think I might even take the day off :-)

Calanniebu, as a person who holds crops once a month, your comment of a few people scaring you away from their crops makes me curious. Do you mind sharing with me what happened. Wouldn't want something similiar to happen at my crops.

Calanniebu, as a person who holds crops once a month, your comment of a few people scaring you away from their crops makes me curious. Do you mind sharing with me what happened. Wouldn't want something similiar to happen at my crops.

I've just heard that there isn't a lot of space per person and that you are often crammed around round banquet tables on uncomfy chairs. As someone who is spoiled by the crop space at her LSS - I don't think I could "handle" not having enough room - not to mention the cutting mat, light, and super comfy chair!

Lisa, they put the tables in rows and typically they are only about 12 to 18 inches deep so there is not a ton of space. Now I did go to the convention center for a CM crop once and they had huge round tables and those were nice. But I don't know if that space will be for the crop or for the vendor faire. I would assume the vendor faire will be in the big space and the crop will be in the smaller ballroom upstairs.

The CKC crop in Manchester a few weeks ago used huge round tables (none of the crops I went to were "full" so people spread out all over this huge room with only two or three to a table. It wasn't lack of table space or overcrowding of table sthat bothered me, it was the absolute lack of any "tools" to use while cropping. I was spoiled by ones at my LSS or SDV where there are huge stations of tools to use. They gave out lots of door prizes at the CKC crops but be sure to bring along your own stuff if you go.

I just have to say we do get spoiled with Lisa's crops - others just are not as good!!
Jennifer

we do don't we!

The CKC crop in Manchester a few weeks ago used huge round tables (none of the crops I went to were "full" with two or three to a table. It wasn't lack of table space or overcrowding of table sthat bothered me, it was the absolute lack of any "tools" to use while cropping. I was spoiled by ones at my LSS or SDV where there are huge stations of tools to use. They gave out lots of door prizes at the CKC crops but be sure to bring along your own stuff if you go.

Round tables are good! That's what Lisa has at her crop. But no tools??? Wow! Did anyone bring their Cricuts?
SDV's tool section is awesome! I've never used it but they had tons of stuff.

I haven't decided if I'm staying over. If I do, I will do the crop.

Still trying to decide if I'll sign up for any classes - want to look at the choices before I make a final decision. Hartford is so close to me.
Ok, many of you have said how much fun Lisa's crop are, so, living so close to the CT border - I was thinking, maybe I could get to one of them. Lisa - could you please send along some info, and are your crops limited to a certain grp or open for many? Thanks.

I wish a creative answer suddenly appeared, but it's late for clear thinking, and I guess after 30 yrs of teaching middle schoolers, most of my recently learned responses would get me banned!!!:lmao: Let's say, I can roll with the best of them!:thumbsup2

I just have to say we do get spoiled with Lisa's crops - others just are not as good!!Jennifer

Awww:hug: Thanks, guys. My biggest fear is people not being happy at my crops. That would crush me. People having enough space is first and foremost when I am planning, the eggplant pizza is second. These ladies almost lynch me if I plan something else for lunch! Well, it is good.:love:

Lovingthemouse, we would love to have you join us. ::yes:: ::yes:: I'll pm you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter