CKC-Hartford CLASSES ARE UP master list post 1

Just don't drink and dial me!!! :)

Unless of course you really want too!!!!

I can't make that promise. :goodvibes

Okay, grinders and wings. I'll order the big grinder thingie from Highland Park. Who wants to take a ride with me Friday after my class? I'll show you scenic CT.

I think I've read all the planning msgs now. I think I'm the only one who doesn't know any other Disers, but I'm am looking forward to changing that!

I've pm both NEE and Lisa with my cell #.

I will be arriving on Friday around 10am. I will leave sometime on Friday night. No rush on that.

Grinders sounds good to me. Can I bring something that doesn't need to be kept cold? Maybe chips or paper products?

Are we going to bring scrapbooks to look at during dinner? I saw that mentioned but wasn't sure if that was a go.

Only a couple of weeks now!

-Kim

I'd go but my class gets out later than yours and I would think you'd want to leave right after class to avoid as much traffic as you can.

Okay, I am getting the sign ups for food going:

Lisa - jumbo grinder to feed the group, makings for Konk Koolers
Ryan - dessert
Jennifer: wings
Linda Babe - paper products, paper plates, plastic ware, cups, napkins, snacks.
VacationKicks - chips
BAMB - water and eclairs
NEE - wet wipes, cups and soda/iced tea, Italian cookies

We still need:

dessert
libations of choice
Potato, pasta, or green salad
perhaps cheese and crackers

Okay, I am getting the sign ups for food going:

Lisa - jumbo grinder to feed the group, makings for Konk Koolers
Ryan - dessert
Jennifer: wings
Linda Babe - paper products, paper plates and napkins, snacks.
VacationKicks - chips and plastic ware (do you mind?)

We still need:

drinks: bottled water and ice tea, soda
dessert
cups
libations of choice
chips or Potato salad or green salad
wet wipes for wings

I already got the plastic ware in hand too, as well as a table cloth, plates, cups and napkins, roll of paper towels. - does that throw your plan totally off?

As for going with you to collect the grinders - I'd love to but I have a class from 6-7:30. Maybe I'd better hand off my contributions to whatever room is hosting - y'all aren't going to want to wait til 7:30 to eat . . . unless the supper is in my room, in which case you won't have any choice, will you?;)

VKicks, I don't actually *know* any other DISers either - I just go along as if I do, because I'll know 'em eventually, KWIM?

I updated the list. Linda, I doubt anyone would mind eating once you are done your class. We might be munching on snacks before then....

I can also bring some veggies (carrots/celery) and dip. Might be good to have with the wings!

LOVE Veggies and dip! (Goes right along with the eclairs, don't you think?:rotfl2: ) You've got me thinking more about food and less about scrapping!

Now, I need to start thinking about doing the homework for that all day class. There's a lot of it - the list calls for about twenty photos, all different sizes. But what do the pages look like? Someone suggested to cut paper to the sizes and do the photos later - made sense to me.

I already got the plastic ware in hand too, as well as a table cloth, plates, cups and napkins, roll of paper towels. - does that throw your plan totally off?

VKicks, I don't actually *know* any other DISers either - I just go along as if I do, because I'll know 'em eventually, KWIM?

OK, so I'll bring a couple bags of chips since Lindababe has got the plastic ware already. Is there anything else I can bring?

Also, Lisa if you are still looking for someone to take the drive to get the grinder with you, I am available after scheming around ends at 4:10.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! ECLAIRS!:love:

it's the mini frozen ones. I LOVVVVVVEEEEE those!!!

I updated the list. Linda, I doubt anyone would mind eating once you are done your class. We might be munching on snacks before then....

I can wait, I eat late anyway.

LOVE Veggies and dip! (Goes right along with the eclairs, don't you think?:rotfl2: ) You've got me thinking more about food and less about scrapping!

Now, I need to start thinking about doing the homework for that all day class. There's a lot of it - the list calls for about twenty photos, all different sizes. But what do the pages look like? Someone suggested to cut paper to the sizes and do the photos later - made sense to me.

I would do the paper. How do you know what pics would look best? I'm forever changing my mind on that one.

Lisa, DH will be in NYC on Thursday so I have to wait for mom to come home before I can leave for the class. I hope we don't cut it too close from the Park and ride, what do you think? She gets home around 6:15.

It might be cutting it close, but we should be okay. If you left your house at 6:15 pm, you should be at the park and ride by 6:30 pm, getting us to Htfd by 6:50. We can do the HOV lane.

:idea: Do you want to drop the kids off to my house, then DH can bring them back to Mom? That could be arranged too. Let me know.

Will update the food listing later.

Does anyone know what would be the best time of afternoon or evening to drive into Hartford on I-91? I'd like to avoid 'rush hours'.

LindaBabe, going into Hartford won't be a problem. Everyone who works in Hartford will be anxious to get out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter