October Scrapping Challenge - clear the decks!

Updated to here! I did 1 last night :blush: but it was quite complicated ;) and DH got home early from work and kept calling me in to watch the Rugby. Swing loooooow, sweeet chariotttttt:thumbsup2 :woohoo:

I got 2 more done! Slowly but surely.

Another 13 done today. 2 CJ pages and 11 in my September trip album! This album is going slowly, but it's going! ;)

I got 2 done so far today!!! YEAH!!! :banana: My sister and I have been working on moving our scrapbooking stuff to the computer room, so today has been the first day where its organized enough that I can work.

These are the first two layouts from our trip to Salem/Boston. :) And I did something I NEVER do . . . I handwrote the journaling!!! :eek: I normally hate my handwriting and find it to be quite sloppy, but I wanted to give this album a more personal touch. It sort of turned out nice. We'll see how the rest goes.

And I got to use my two new Cricut carts. YEAH!!! :)

I've done 18 pages this weekend!!! I hope to have a good week because I"m really motivated!!! :)
I only have 2 more years to catch up on DD's 4-H but they are ready to roll this week... :cheer2:

I'm so excited. I actually completed 2 pages this month. Granted, they're not for me. But I may just go back and redo some of the CJ pages I've made for myself later on.

I got 19 more done this weekend while DH watched football and the girls played on the computer. :)

15 more for me this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& it's raining again today.....so it's a toss up between...laundry or scrappin.....

I'll let you know what wins....:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OK I am up to a grand total of ........5 for the month. :cool1: I have a whole bunch in pieces, so hopefully I will be able to get them put together this week.

How was vacation Fran?? I hope you all had a great time!!! Nice to see you back on the boards!!

Add one more for me today!!! :) Add 8 more.. so I have a total of 9 done today...

I skipped 2006...but I was on a roll w/ 2007 since the theme was 4-H around the world, I pulled from my Epcot stash to decorate the pages with! :) I'll have to upload those photos tomorrow because I can add them to the Swap 4 Challenge on the Swap thread! woo hoo!!! :)

Well......scrappin won out for at least part of the day! I got 10 more pages done.....AND 3 loads of laundry:lmao: :lmao:

I finally finished our 2006 trip...and I'm pretty embarrased to say this....It took 5 albums:upsidedow We were only at WDW for 8 days.....but there were SOOOOOOOOO many awesome pics...I didn't even scrap them all! So now,. my total disney albums is up to 15.....:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

If I get to scrap anymore this week I'm moving on to dd's 1st grade year (last year)...that should'nt be more than 10 pages or so....

Count me in! I have never done one of these before, but maybe it will help with the motivation! I have 10 pages done! Now off to work on some Christmas gifts!

I just finished 2 more, for a sad total of 4 so far this month. I was on such a roll last month, then I hit some kind of creative block this month.

I have new incentive to complete this WDW album though...........this morning I booked next year's trip and made myself a brand new ticker :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter