October Scrapping Challenge - clear the decks!

I'm finally on the board! I just finished 2 pages:).

10 more for me today!! I'm finished with the California album and now I can start the Disneyland/California Adventure album. Too many pictures for the entire trip to fit into one album.

:cheer2: :cheer2: well done! Two more with smilies - well done to rlovew and vanyel - and we have a new leader! wdwmickey, congratulations!

For the first time in a long time, I am in. I complete 5 pages yesterday and hope to get some more done today!:cool1:

:cool1: 19 for me last night! FINALLY Went to a crop and whipped those puppies out!

Trying to get my girls caught up to at least the beginning of last year!

13 more done this afternoon. I have finally gotten out of the block that I had for a few months.

Rebecca

9 more for me today! I have done more pages in the last two months than in the last year, thanks for the accountability & encouragement :)

Okay, I did 7 more pages before bedtime & I am really, really tired!

Good weekend scrapping everyone! WDWMickey, I'll need to add more smileys at this rate;)

I've got 4 more...and plan to do alot today because I have no extra kids to watch and mine are at school all day! ;)

I finished 9 this weekend. So inspired by this group - very encouraging!!!

Hope you all have a great week!!

Wendy

Now that we are back from Salem/Boston I have lots of new stuff to scrapbook!!! :cool1: It won't be nearly as much as Disney, but I can't wait to get started. :) First must print pictures! LOL

I just finished 4 more.. I hope to be caught up w/ DD's 4-H book this week.. I'm doing a year every day. It won't take long because I'm just showcashing her awards, pictures of her/her exhibits and than journalling the events...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter