October Scrapping Challenge - clear the decks!

Happy Halloween ladies!

Please put me down for 7 more pages.....that's it for this month. I am so excited I found the scrapping threads - you guys have really helped motivate me! I was able to complete more this month than I have scrapped in the past 7 months - so I thank you all! Hope everyone has a great night tonight with their kids and family members. Can't wait till next months challenge!!

Wendy

Welcome Wendy!!!
I'm glad you found us!

12 pages for me today. I even used 6 of my 7 cricut carts ! Saturday will be more of the same. I figure 13 down and 162 or so to go! (We went to a LOT of National Park places this year)

Squid :firefight

Way to go Squid!!! I used my Cricut today for the Z on DS6's Zorro costume.

I'm so jealous that you got to go to so many National Parks. I'm counting down the days until we can go on Route 66 but we are waiting until DD is older.

2 more for me. I am done for the month! Hopefully next month will be better. :thumbsup2

I got 1 more page done so I finished the month with 106. Next month I should make it to over 500 for the year and depending on company December could be my really big month since I have so much time off.

Rebecca

Well done to this month's winner, Stich is our Hero with a scraptastic 140 pages:banana: :cheer2:

All together we scrapped 1,035 pages for the month - well done us!:dance3:

ACK!! I didn't scrap a single page this month. :sad2:
I have to better for November.

:cheer2: Congrats SIOH! :cheer2:

:cheer2: To all of you who did do pages.

Thanks, y'all! It helps to have that week off in October for Fall Break!!

I'm hoping to finish up the September trip book(s) this month before I do SIL's wedding album for her Christmas present.

Let's all get ready for a great November!!! :)

Congrats SIOH! way to go!

hope Nov is better for me too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter