October Scrapping Challenge - clear the decks!

MazdaUK

<font color=green>Curse this time difference!<br><
OK ladies (and gents?), we've got a busy few months coming up photographically with holidays of various sorts, so lets clear our backlogs before the end of the month!

You know the rules, whole pages with journalling count whatever their size, mini-albums etc count - judge how many "page's worth" you think they are, but even tiny ones can be as much work as a 12x12 layout:thumbsup2

who's in to make this the biggest month yet?

Mazda UK (my pages don't count this month) 55 :tigger:

AlexWyattMommy
ariel & eric 7
aroyer 9
Bernardand MissBianca 13 :cat:
bigbabyblues 10 :cat:
bigsis1970 13 :cat:
ChrisnSteph 15 :cat:
DisneyJan 1
Faerie 20 :pug
fireplug 19 :cat:
Fran98765 24 :pug
GymboAddict 42 :ccat:
Honeybehr1 35 :ccat:
Kicky 2
Kim1964 2
KimAshton 35 :ccat:
jennyL 8
lewdyan 9
LindaBabe 38 :ccat:
luvmk1971 44 :ccat:
macca1111 32
madisonzana 8
mantaz 28 :pug
mommy2mrb 4
NewEngland Eeyore 51 :tigger:
PrincessNancy96 40 :ccat:
princess stich
Raenstoirm 21 pug:
rgionet 40 :ccat:
rlovew 106 :chewy:
RRBB 4
scrappinmom 47 :ccat:
StitchIsOurHero 140 :chewy: :maleficen
tiggerfan6
vanyel 17 :cat:
wdwmickey 88 :tigger:
Yzerbear19 8

I've had to take the table off because too many of you are getting smilies so some of you might get the wrong one if I forget which one to give you

I'm in! Last month's challenge motivated me to do more pages in a month than I have ever done in a month since I started scrapping in January. My goal is to complete August 15-17 of our WDW album, and to do the girls' soccer pages.

I'm in. Won't get much done this weekend sicne I'm heading to my moms but I need to be getting to work on my Christmas gifts which will help my page count quick.

Count me in! I have no swaps to work on this month so I have no excuse (except for my month ending early for vacation) not to get a lot done!

I'm in!! These challenges are what keeps me going!

Way to go Kim, 30 pages in 2 days! Wish I could do that!!

Add me in please! I have lots of ideas for pages I want to do for the kids albums, now lets hope I can spit them out onto a page!

I know I've got to get at least a few pages done this month for CJs, so count me in.

I'm in, maybe I'll beat last months whopping record of 2 whole pages. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

With my swap stuff wrapping up I should be good to go!

I'm in - I want to have my whole September trip scrapped before I leave for the next one on the 24th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter