October Scrapping Challenge - clear the decks!

HI add my name to the list - none done yet but some in the works.. Thanks

I have done poorly the last two months with starting grad school and moving and whatnot, so I need to get my tush in gear! Sign me up so I can get motivated!

I'm in!! These challenges are what keeps me going!

Way to go Kim, 30 pages in 2 days! Wish I could do that!!

My parents were away and I had the whole house to myself so I spread myself out in the family room and did it on the floor while watching TV.

I am in. I have 2 done so far this month. I plan on doing an album for my student teacher and I have to have that finished by the middle of next month so I hope to get a good start on it this month.

Rebeccs

I'm in too, but won't have any time for a couple of weeks, but will have my MHT trip to do from next weekend.

Hi!

Can newbies join in? I would love to have an "accountability" group - what a great motivator to get pages done!

I've been reading the swap boards - that's too much for me right now, but maybe one day!

Wendy

Everyone welcome! The more the merrier :goodvibes And don't be intimidated byt he swaps - watch out for a newbie one, or one with really small groups, and start small:thumbsup2 You'll soon be spending all your time in the PO with the rest of us :rotfl2:

I got a few done last night, but I never consider them "done" until I look over them the next day and tweak a bit. And I still have some journaling to do on a few others. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to add them to my official count for this month!

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I'm excited.....even more excited to get something done in my scrapbooks.

Put me down for 3 pages......I stayed up WAY TOO LATE last night after I posted to join in! :goodvibes

Wendy

Hi!

Can newbies join in? I would love to have an "accountability" group - what a great motivator to get pages done!

I've been reading the swap boards - that's too much for me right now, but maybe one day!

Wendy

Welcome, Wendy! this is a great group! I did my first swap last month, like MadzaUK stated start with a simple one......but be aware it gets addicting quickly, I did 5 more this month.

Lisa

Well done ladies!

I'm on a mission tomorrow to try to do at least one Heritage recipe swap group using stuff I have (not Bazzill) to try to get ahead while waithng for all my stuff (and you KNOW I don't do patient:rolleyes1 )

But then I'll do some pages:goodvibes

I've done 13 so far today!! Thank goodness I'm finally finished with Sea World 2005. Now on to the San Diego Zoo (ugh! How do you scrap something you hated--we were very disappointed!)

I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's been 2 long months since I've joined the challenge.....August was whacko, and Sept brought me to Disney....so someone somewhere needs a swift kick...(that'd be me;) ) I'm in for october!

In fact I started today.....Finished a whopping 3 pages!

Updated to here!

KimAshton - way to go! Maybe you don't need motivational smilies :rolleyes1 , you ol' scrapdynamo you!;)
WDWMickey - your first smiley, and you're only 3 from your next!

Welcome scrappinmom, straight on the board and off the blocks!

:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter