October Scrapping Challenge - clear the decks!

Okay, I'm FINALLY on the board! I did a lot of cleaning today, so I rewarded myself tonight with some scrapping time. 8 pages done!

Updated to here! I did one more last night. I would have done more but a friend came round to chow us his mid-life crisis - a Bentley coupe!

Yeah! Got 10 done today - with my 2 yr old in my lap 1/2 the time! :goodvibes All I can say is thank goodness he's fascinated with Bug's Life right now....is it bad that he sounded like Hopper all day shouting, "let's ride!"??? (yes, I'm guilty....I let him watch it over and over today so I could get pages done!!!) :rolleyes1

Hope everyone has a great weekend and gets LOTS of pages finished!!!

Wendy

okay I'm finally on board.......got 4 pages done last night from our MHT trip last weekend......we had a great time........only did my photo pass pics though still need to print mine......but DD is home sick w/cold, DM is coming Tues and I still need to clean, do :laundy: , pay bills, grocery shop, get things made for DD bookfair at school and the rest of life, I won't be scrapping anymore this month :sad1: ........great job to everyone else!

Lisa

Updated to here! There's so many of us doing so well I'm running out of smiley quota in the first post :rotfl2:

Lewdyan, digital pages count! Well done everyone!:thumbsup2

I counted my pages last night and I have 21 for the month.:banana: My goal is to get last Christmas and April's Dis trip scrapped this month. I am about half way through the WDW trip and I haven't even looked at Christmas. It is going to be a million pages! :scared:

1 page for me tonight. I was planning out pages for my crop this weekend and it was easier just to do that one than leave it.

I want to finish this trip's book so badly. The mountain of "stuff" that I've accumulated for this project - paper, brochures and memorablia, journalling notes, swap items, embellishments - is so enormous that it's become impossible to work in my scrap area because I'm constantly moving things around. I need to finish so all that "stuff" can go back into its proper places!

Having said that - this has by far been the most organized album I've ever done. If I don't finish in October I will definitely finish in November and considering we went this April, I'm pretty darn proud of myself! 2001's trip wasn't finished until 2004 and 2004's trip wasn't finished until 2006. 6 months is phenomenal for me!

12 more for me since last report, and Unfortunately, that's it for me for the month. Believe it or not, I'm out of paper - well, out of the paper I chose for a segment of this album - and out of time.

I leave for Florida on Wednesday morning, So I didn't meet my goal of finishing last trip's album before leaving on the next trip , either. It's 80% done, and the trip report is all written which means the journalling is complete, so I'm happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter