October Scrapping Challenge - clear the decks!

I'm so excited! I got up early today to work on our September album some more. I got 38 more pages done!! :cool1: Of course, my house is still a disaster, and my scrap room looks like a hurricane went through it, but the pages are done! ;)

WOW scrapmeisters :scared1: did anyone get anything to eat yesterday?:lmao: I'm nearly swapped out so I'm hoping to get some stuff done this week, but what with dentists and hairdressers and halloween parties I doubt its going to be mega;)

And we have a new leader! Well done SIOH :woohoo:

I got 5 more done this weekend--I wish I didn't have to run my kids all over theplace so I could get more done! (just kidding, I love my girls)

4 pages today. And I just finished chasing my cat around the house to get back the spool of ribbon he stole, so I think I'm done for tonight!

I did 14 pages with my class today. We are working on an album for my student teacher.

Rebecca

I have a total of 35 pages done so far in my honeymoon book. Dh and I just celebrated our 12th anniversary in June:rotfl2:

Hey JULIE from the podcast mentioned this thread !!! HI Julie -- jump in and join us !!!!

16 more this evening bringing my monthly total to 101 so far. I am working to get to the next level in the annual thread. I have less than 50 pages left.

Rebecca

Go, Rebecca!!! You can definitely make that next level!! :cool1:

I got 4 done this afternoon. Not sure this trip album will ever be done, but I'm making progress! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter