October Scrapping Challenge - clear the decks!

I did 4 more pages this afternoon. I only have 5 more in the album for my student teacher.

Rebecca

I finished 1 of the other pages so I am down to 4 more left.

We had inservice today, and I already have my required hours finished, so I got to stay home! :thumbsup2 I scrapped all evening, and I got 34 more pages done in this album! I have finished album 1 of 2 from our September trip!! I'm so excited!

I just have to get the other one finished so I can start on the album I'm making for a Christmas gift! :cool1:

Updated to here - way to go everyone! Some megascrapping going down:thumbsup2

I got two more of my Salem ones done today! Yippee!!! I might try to see if I can get another 2 done tonight. So far its been a pretty nonproductive month.

7 for me today but I also cropped out all the small pics and assorted "scraps" from the stuff we brought home. SO lookout Weds and by Saturday I will be in full swing.:cool1:

Squid

Ok, after cropping on Saturday I have a total of 28 pages for the month! I am working on an album for my Mom. We gave her a surprise 60th bday party so I am doing the album now. I had all her friends sign the book. The party turned out great. She was crying to her bunco friends on the Friday before that we (my sis and I) had forgotten about her bday and weren't going to throw her a party blah, blah, blah. Well the look on her face when they all yelled surprise on Tuesday was well worth it! My sis and I suceeded in throwing a great party!! Just had to share!

Updated to here :thumbsup2

well done on the surprise party - I'm so nosy no-one would manage to do that for me :blush:

Less than 48 hours to go - who will be this month's Scrap Queen (or King)?:flower3:

Ohmygoodness, finally got off the board this weekend and just sat and scrapped 32 pages! I was so glad to do it, and hope to find time to do it again soon. It won't be before the end of the month tho, today and tommorow are just chock full! Thanks for the motivation of this group, otherwise the photos would still be sitting on the shelf! :thumbsup2

My total is wrong. I have a total of 35 so far for the month.

(wishing it was more though)

I got another 2 done today. I'm hoping to have a little scrapping time tomorrow, but I don't know!

Happy Halloween ladies!

Please put me down for 7 more pages.....that's it for this month. I am so excited I found the scrapping threads - you guys have really helped motivate me! I was able to complete more this month than I have scrapped in the past 7 months - so I thank you all! Hope everyone has a great night tonight with their kids and family members. Can't wait till next months challenge!!

Wendy

12 pages for me today. I even used 6 of my 7 cricut carts ! Saturday will be more of the same. I figure 13 down and 162 or so to go! (We went to a LOT of National Park places this year)

Squid :firefight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter