November Scrapping Challenge--Scraptastic Fall Fun!

I got 2 more done today. I need to get a few more done this week to finish off the gift for my student teacher (she leaves Thursday) and to get my circle ournal on the move again.

Rebecca

Fireplug, can you scrap while on shift? Or at least sort pics? Our firemen are on a 3-day shift and when not doing routine visits (like fire safety) or out on a shout they pretty much have time to themselves.

As a matter of fact I can. My 24 hr shifts are on the ambulance. So if there are no calls and we have all our duties done, we can do our own thing.

AND since there has been a real shortage of sick and injured I managed to get another 16 pages done today. :banana: I am getting to start Yellowstone on next Sunday!

Squid

We're updated to here! Fireplug--you're going to be at 100 before you know it!!

Great job, everyone!!

I got 2 done tonight. I'm hoping to get some more done this weekend, but it will be Friday night before I can scrap again!

ETA Here's Kicky's pages - he's very proud of them!

kickybirthday2007020.jpg

kickybirthday2007021.jpg

Tell Kicky the pages are excellent! Very nice. :thumbsup2

2 pages for me!!! course that was between quilting and 4h startup meetings.
:upsidedow

All righty! We're updated to here!! It'll be tomorrow evening or Friday morning before I can update again, but don't think I ran off! ;)

Everyone have a great Wednesday!! :dance3:

3 more last night. should have some more time tonight. Finished Eric's first birthday ( he's going to be 7 next month:lmao: ) On to the christmas tree and then christmas!!

cute pages Kicky!

I got 6 more done Sunday night, crazy week again so maybe some this weekend if DD gives me a break.

FINALLY!

I'm on the board with 8! Yeah, I know only 8......but its better than nothing!!

Cute dino pages.....took me a while to read through all the posts!!! :goodvibes

Wendy

I did 2 more tonight. I finally finished the book for my student teacher (since tomorrow is the last day I had to get the final touches done.

Rebecca

oops! no count from me yet, but i'm hoping to finish my September trip book over the h oliday at my mil's. Then, I'll count all the pages and subtract October and have a total for November. That makes sense, right? right?

LindaBabe--that makes perfect sense to me!! ;-)

We are updated to here, and just in time for the weekend!! Have a scraptacular weekend, everyone!! :banana:

Got you updated, Wendy!! I'm off to do some Christmas shopping with my mom, and then come home and decide whether to clean the house or scrap?! Hmmmmm. . .what a choice!! ;)

Hold on to your hats scrappers- I got a whopping 1 page done!!! :cool1:

I got 2 pages done this morning, I plan on scrapping all day but it will be for swaps not pages to complete so that should be it unless my swap plans go faster than I think.

Rebecca

Ok add 6 more pages for me. That WDW trip will be done by the end of the month!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter