November Scrapping Challenge--Scraptastic Fall Fun!

We're updated to here! What a productive weekend!

Rebecca--WAY TO GO at your first crop!! You were a scrappin' machine!!

dsneygirl--have fun on your trip!!

Everyone, let's make this last week of November a great one!! Have a wonderful, scraptacular week!! :cheer2:

I spent most of the day scrapping and watching Comedy Central for codes to try and win a Wii...then the internet froze and I lost all of the codes:headache: At least I got 46 pages done tho. :thumbsup2

Oh no!! That's great about the pages, but I'm sorry about the internet and the codes!! :)

Got you updated!! :thumbsup2

WOW! I got so much done on my trip to SILs. 1 entire 7x7 Wilderness Lodge album (24 sides), a magic box, AND finished my September trip - still have to count the pages on that one. (18 new) I'm happy, and retreating to my room to cut paper sure helped me destress from the family time.

I finished 3 more pages today. Headed off to Archiver's to find a paper to match another page that I need to finish and my Mar 06 WDW trip will be done!

Got that other page finished. So now the trip is done! Good thing as I am adding another one to scrap in less than 2 weeks.

So I got a total of 4 pages done today.

I did one page two nights ago. This is terrible. I need to get more done. I did just get my pictures from my Sept trip. i am hoping to bang out a bunch of pages real soon.
Cindy

I managed to get 18 more pages done today. I have finished the trip through Mount Rushmore! Friday is my next adventure, Crazy Horse,Custer State Parkand Wind Cave.

Squid

Ok, we're updated to here! I'm sorry I didn't check in yesterday--I've had a yucky stomach thing. All better now, though!!

I got SIL's "wedding box" out the other day (the stuff she gave me to make her wedding scrapbook for Christmas). There are 47 cards in there that she got with gifts or whatever. There are 15 (yes, that's right. . .15) pictures TOTAL in there (from showers, bachelorette party, reception, etc.) NONE (and that's not a typo) are from the actual wedding! This one's going to be FUN!!!

Just 3 more days left (counting today)! Keep up the scraptacular work!! :)

Glad you're feeling better!

Does your SIL expect you to work miracles? That'll be a strange wedding album without wedding pictures!

I think my pathetic 2 will be it for the month, unless I can get the house cleaned up in time to do some scrapping before bed. I put the tree up today (no ornaments yet, just the tree) and that always requires some furniture rearranging so it'll take me some time to get things back in order. Maybe the thought of scrapping as reward can be the motivation to do it quickly!

Hi, I'm back from DH time.......missed you guys........got 14 pages done today and have cleared my decks to scrap tomorrow and Friday while DD is at school.

NEE--I'm not sure what SIL thinks I'll do! She has the pics that the professional photographer took, but all they ordered was the proofs. They haven't made time yet to do a real order (only been married 14 months! :rolleyes: ), and she won't let me use the proofs or make a "copy" of them! It's going to be FUN!!

mommy2mrb--WELCOME BACK! We missed you!!

I'll get us updated to here! Can you believe tomorrow is the last day of November?!?! :scared1:

SIOH - how about just leaving some spaces, like doing pages for baby books etc, for the actual wedding? Then when she gets off her a** she can put the pics in ;)

I've done no more - I am a SLACKER! But I've had a mare of a busy week and the Christmas presents are starting to arrive and filling up my table, and don't have the energy to clear everything off. I've got two girlfriends coming over tomorrow- non-scrappers, so I suppose it might be rude to spread my paper round at the other end of the table!

Add 8 more to to my total... this gets DD's book caught up! Woohoo!!!

Now on to the 3 more books that need done for Christmas...

Mazda--I thought about that, but then I thought that SIL would leave them blank forever and just the thought of that makes my head want to explode! If I can just sneak a pic of the bridesmaids out of the proof book, I'll be ok!

Nancy, I've got you updated!! Is Tink gonna be on the board next to your name tomorrow?!?! :)

I think I'll start over next month or maybe in Jan.- I've made lots of cards this month but got stumped on the scrapbook pages.

please add 30 more for me! I get a Mickey!!:cool1:

best of all, I finished all of my DLR pics for 2007.....we took 5 trips and I scrapped a total of 64 pages, it bearly fits in my album. I so happy its completed since we only have 56 days until our WDW trip!!

hope to get a few of my smaller groups of pics done for Dec, but I'm done for Nov. Thanks for hosting SIOH!!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter