November Scrapping Challenge--Scraptastic Fall Fun!

two more for me this morning......my goal is to get our Sept DLR trip done for the month......now that book fair is done at DD school (we sold $5,500.00 by the way, the best we've ever done) I can get back to my schedule and actually have a bit of scrappin time .

12 more for me today. I am not going to get any Saturday but then I am on a 48 Sunday and Monday. I should really make some progress then.

Squid

Kicky asked me to let you know, 2 more for him :thumbsup2 They are so cute I might have to post them:)

Woo-Hoo! I got 8 more done tonight. :) I've doubled my total from last month! :lmao: I'm going to wait until tomorrow to try and get pictures of them.

I'm back on the wagon again. 4 so far for this month.

we got 5 more done the other night.

we are cranking out so far this month!!!!!!!!!!!!

rob

We are updated to here! Great job, everyone!! More smilies on the board, and even Donald has made an appearance there!!

Keep up the scraptacular November work!! :thumbsup2

I finally did some scrappin' today, after recovering from in-law day yesterday. I got 15 more pages done in the September book. My goal is to get that done to take to my parents' on Christmas Eve. Of course, I've also got to get SIL's wedding book done for Christmas. Perhaps I should start on that?! :rolleyes1

Been scrapping my little fingers away this weekend. I am at a total of 30!!!!!! Woo Hoo for me!. And there are still 2 more Sundays left in Nov, plus a little here and little time there.

Even with unexpected company yesterday, I managed to get 22 pages done! I'm going to do some more tonight as I watch (hopefully) Simpsons and Desperate Housewives. I'm not sure how many more shows we'll get until the strike catches up. Yay scrapping time! :woohoo:

Well I got 16 pages done in between football games today. I have another 24hr shift tomorrow :cool1:

Squid

Alright, 12 more pages tonight! That may be it for awhile, but at least I got a lot done this weekend. :goodvibes

WOW! Sunday was a pretty productive day!! We're updated to here!! Let's keep it up!! :dance3:

2 more for me:thumbsup2

Fireplug, can you scrap while on shift? Or at least sort pics? Our firemen are on a 3-day shift and when not doing routine visits (like fire safety) or out on a shout they pretty much have time to themselves.

ETA Here's Kicky's pages - he's very proud of them!

kickybirthday2007020.jpg

kickybirthday2007021.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter