November Scrapping Challenge--Scraptastic Fall Fun!

I've got us updated to here!!

I worked some tonight, and I got 10 more done. I'm excited to finish this trip album and then work on some family album pages!! :cool1:

I got up early this morning and scrapped, and then worked some more when we got home from my mom's (we did Thanksgiving last Sunday, so we weren't there long today). I got 25 pages done. Just about 10 more, and this album is finished!!

Now, I need to go to bed--getting up at 3 a.m. for the BF sales!! :)

I'm running out early tomorrow.. to develop photos for 4 albums and they will be complete (just 6x6 albums.. pages are together just need photos and I'll have some major pages done tomorrow!!!)... and of course I need to go hit a few sales... I'm just not nuts about the BF sales around here.. nothing the kids want..and they've been through all the ads...

I managed 15 pages on Thurs DESPITE people needing the ambulance :confused3 Working another 24 on Saturday so hoping for mopre pages.

Squid

I'm running out early tomorrow.. to develop photos for 4 albums and they will be complete (just 6x6 albums.. pages are together just need photos and I'll have some major pages done tomorrow!!!)... and of course I need to go hit a few sales... I'm just not nuts about the BF sales around here.. nothing the kids want..and they've been through all the ads...

I hope you survived the BF sales!! I made it pretty much ok--except for one of the area Targets, and I had to leave because this woman kept hitting me with her buggy. . .I was NOT a happy camper!! ;)

Count me in. I did two pages tonight. I am hoping to get more done this month.

I managed 15 pages on Thurs DESPITE people needing the ambulance :confused3 Working another 24 on Saturday so hoping for mopre pages.

Squid

Got you updated!! :)

I hope you survived the BF sales!! I made it pretty much ok--except for one of the area Targets, and I had to leave because this woman kept hitting me with her buggy. . .I was NOT a happy camper!! ;)
I probably would have hit her back with the buggy! :rotfl2: I only shopped for a few must haves....because MY kids were the ones driving me nuts.. every time I stopped they were loading the buggy.. Uh, hello NOT shopping for you... but I did buy me a new printer for 25.00... and I got 2 mp3 players for 20.00.... Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Ok, I took my little nap so now I'm going to download my journalling and get it ready to print out... I need to print out a photo and than I'm going to finish some pages and enjoy the day!!!

I have just a few more pages to finish up in the 4 paper bag albums I'm completing.. tonight I will have done 80 pages... this include all 4 books and their 4 tags per book..... each book consists of 20 pages to journal...

Yeah!!! Now, tomorrow the goal is to do my own pages and start DH's Christmas album of his Wild West business trips... :)

I have just a few more pages to finish up in the 4 paper bag albums I'm completing.. tonight I will have done 80 pages... this include all 4 books and their 4 tags per book..... each book consists of 20 pages to journal...

Yeah!!! Now, tomorrow the goal is to do my own pages and start DH's Christmas album of his Wild West business trips... :)

This post is no good without pictures.

Would you take pics and post them for us, pretty, pretty please?:flower3:

Three more for me!

DESPITE people needing the ambulance
Its so annoying when people expect you to work while you're trying to scrap!! :lmao:

Got us updated to here!! :) It's our last November weekend (just 7 more November days counting today!). Let's finish out strong!!

Nancy, you are on a roll! I'm glad you survived the BF shopping with your kids!! ;)

All Right! I managed 25 pages today. I am ALMOST done with the Yellowstone portion of the trip!

Squid

Yay for you, fireplug!!!

I got 13 more done tonight, and best of all, I'm DONE with the September 2007 WDW trip!!! Whoo-hoo!! It's going to have to be in 2 albums (should be 3, because they'll end up being WAY big), and it's 237 sheets (single sheets, although some of them are part of double-page layouts, if that makes sense). Yes, we take too many pics, and I feel the need to scrap EVERYTHING that happens! :rotfl2:

Now, on to SIL's wedding album and then to our family albums!! :)

I had to go to two books for this trip too. WAY TOO MANY PICS!:rolleyes1

But it will be a really nice book when I am finished.

SQuid

Can you add 5 more for me please? We leave for WDW on Sat so it's going to be tight but I would love to get 3 or 4 more done.

I got 78 pages done at my crop today. Not bad for the first time at a 7 hour crop. I got all the pages done for the abc books for my nieces and newphews except the cover and end page. I didn't get started on the calendars for my sisters and mom though. I have everything ready for another crop so i am trying to decide if i should go on December 13th. i would only be able to be there part of the time but I could probably get those pages completed then. I will have to see.

Rebecca

scrapped away today. I have 42 pages done for the month. Not sure if I will get anymore done. I did buy a new album at Mike's today for my mom, so I can atleast put those pages in the book while I watch DH tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter