November Scrapping Challenge--Scraptastic Fall Fun!

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
Hi everyone! Can you believe it's already November? I think someone is turning the pages of my calendar WAY too fast!

With all of the holidays coming up, you know we'll have LOTS of pictures to scrap! Whether you're catching up before you get those pictures or scrapping your recent ones, let's make November an awesome month!!

You know what to do--just post the number of completed pages you do, regardless of their size! I'll keep up with them, and we will, of course, have MOTIVATIONAL SMILIES!!!

Here they are:

POOH -- 10 pages done
EEYORE -- 20 pages done
TIGGER -- 30 pages done
DONALD -- 40 pages done
MINNIE-- 50 pages done
MICKEY -- 75 pages done
TINK -- 100 pages done
CHESHIRE CAT -- 125 pages done
FIGMENT -- 150 pages done
STITCH -- CURRENT PAGE LEADER!!

We'll add more, if we need to!

So, who's in for our scraptacular November?!?

Scrappers:

SIOH (mine don't count this month) -- 103 :tink:

AlexWyattMommy -- 4
ariel & eric -- 42 :donald:
aroyer -- 6
bearbear -- 3
BernardandMissBianca -- 11 pooh:
bigbabyblues -- 1
chiefdragon -- 17
dsneygirl -- 9
Faerie -- 10 pooh:
fireplug -- 157 :figment: :stitch2:
Fran98765 -- 37 :tigger:
gymboaddict -- 13 pooh:
honeybehr1
joyah --5
kicky -- 4
LindaBabe -- 42 :donald:
luvmk1971 -- 2
Macca1111 -- 80 ::MickeyMo
mantaz -- 46 :donald:
MazdaUK -- 34 :tigger:
Michele -- 36 :tigger:
mommy2mrb -- 82 ::MickeyMo
MyLittlePiglet -- 9
New England Eeyore -- 2
PrincessNancy96 -- 90 ::MickeyMo
princess stich
Raenstorim
rgionet -- 10 pooh:
rlovew -- 111 :tink:
Rob R -- 16 pooh:
scrappinmom -- 84 ::MickeyMo
tiggerfan6 -- 16 pooh:
vanyel -- 2
Yzerbear19 -- 35 :tigger:

Woo-hoo! I'm first! :) I'm in. I'm hoping to do better this month than I did last. Though I now have my pictures printed and purchased a bunch of paper. I just need to put the layouts together! LOL :lmao:

I'm in! My goals are to scrap last years Thanksgiving and Christmas! Happy November scrappers!

I'm in... I plan on meeting my goal this month.. I have lots to do...so it will start next week... this weekend is out...w/ a soccer tournamet, fall festival, DH is coming home for a week long trip.. I plan on making him take control while I take a well deserved nap...
I am 10 pages short of bringing DD's 4-H book current.. I have the pages ready so it won't be long...but to find the time..
Brooke, when you find whoever is turning your calendar so fast, slap them a few times for me! This is crazy.. I feel like my kids are growing up faster than I really want them too... I'm afraid next week I'll wake up and they'll be graduating!!

I am in and ready for this month! I went to a crop last night and got 15 pages done!!! My goal for this week is to finish my Mom's book from her surprise party last month! I am almost there. DD is getting ready to take her nap and then I can get back to work!!

Okay count me in on my first on! Buffy says I should try this so here I am ready and willing. My only but is I'm not starting to count till next friday. One more quilt class first.
I'm going to try to get the last few months of 2001 (yeah I know I'm behind) done for both boys.

Okay count me in on my first on! Buffy says I should try this so here I am ready and willing. My only but is I'm not starting to count till next friday. One more quilt class first.
I'm going to try to get the last few months of 2001 (yeah I know I'm behind) done for both boys.

YEAH YEAH YEAH, blame it all on me. Just kidding!!

No worries, I'm about a million years behind. DH and I have been together 15 years in Dec and well, and I am just now getting to 1994-1995. Pathetic I know.

I'm in, I need about 30 this month to make it over 500 for the year so that is my hubble goal this month. If I really get started on Christmas presents I should make it easily though.

Rebecca

I am in this month

and ON THE BOARD with 9 pages today :banana:

and I work a 24hr shift tomorrow too!

SQuid

I went to a crop tonight and did 10 pages! Woo hoo! I actually did something of mine!

We are updated to here. Welcome aboard, everyone!!

Pooh has already made his way to the board a couple of times, and it's only the 3rd!! Whoo-hoo!!

I'm hoping to get some scrapping done tomorrow, but tonight, it's off to my mom's for a family meal!!

Everyone have a great night!! :cool1:

I'm in!!! Can't guarantee I'll get much done, but this challenge has been my motivation for a few months now.......

~Steph

Calling it a day! 15 for me today! Almost done with the Arizona portion of the book.

SQuid

Ok, I'm in! Don't know how much I'll get done this month, but I'm giving it my all. Besides, I really want the TINK smilie!!! :goodvibes I can dream at least, huh??? Happy SCRAPPING!!!

Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter