November Scrapping Challenge--Scraptastic Fall Fun!

I just finished my Mom's album from her bday party in October. So you can add another 18 pages for me. Now I can slow back down and get back to work on Mar 06 WDW trip. My goal now is to finish it by the end of the month!!

I really am blonde.

I forgot that I did the 2 pages for a circle journal. Those count.
I'm on the board!!

11 more for me today. I have finished the Arizona portion and now I am going to start the Western States tour portion.

SQuid

Good morning, everyone! I'm running behind this morning, but I wanted to drop by and say, "GREAT JOB!!!" I'll update our numbers tonight! :dance3:

I did a whopping 1 page last night! :cool1:

We're updated to here! Check your totals--I had to sit in a boring, boring inservice today (that I drove over 100 miles one way to get to!!), so I'm not sure my brain is fully functioning!! :)

I got 2 more done tonight. :) I think I equaled my total from last month. So now there is no where to go but up! :lmao:

I'm not on the board yet but I did get thank you cards made yesterday for my baby showers while I was sitting in the waiting room for my glucose test. LOL Ladies kept coming and going but I had to sit there. At least I thought enough ahead to take something productive to do.

I just knew you guys would understand the work into making alot of cards. Some of the ladies who came in were like we just bought some at the store. Well I make all my cards for other occasions why wouldn't I make them for this. My one hostess even made my invites so it would look odd for me to use store bought thank yous plus this way I was able to make them coordinate with my nursery pattern. LOL yes I did it and DH was laughing the whole time I was laying out my plan. I kept taking my cardstock into the nursery to see which colors looked best.

I'm on the board with 2 pages.

I'm keeping my goals realistically low this month - I just want to get a Pooh smiley. An Eeyore would be great, but may be too optimistic. Too many swaps!

We're updated to here!! Great job, everyone! I'm hoping to get some done this weekend, but SIL is in, so it'll be in-laws all weekend. ;)

Jenny, I'm impressed that you made all of your own thank-yous. I bet they're beautiful!! :thumbsup2

Jenny, I'm impressed that you made all of your own thank-yous. I bet they're beautiful!! :thumbsup2

They are actually pretty plain for me LOL but when they needed to be mass produced I went for easy. I used a sizzix die and my wishblade. I'll try to get a picture of them and post when I get a chance this weekend. Its going to be a crazy one.

finished 5 more so my total is 15. DH is going out of town tonight so I hope to sneak down to do some more. Got the boys a DVD so that should keep them busy.

5 more for me and FINISHED my wedding album :woohoo: Going to get the boys books up to date plus the 2007 before tackling the Honeymoon one :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter