November Scrapping Challenge--Scraptastic Fall Fun!

I would love to join in. I have not done this before, but so far this month I have completed 17 pages (yes it is a odd number, but I still need to finish the 18th page). I am hoping to finish up until the end of the summer on my DD's book.

Woo-hoo! I got 10 done today!!! And I have all day tomorrow to work!!! I should be able to get 30 done this month! Woo-Hoo!

We're on a roll!! I've got us updated to here!

ChiefDragon--welcome aboard!!

I worked some tonight and got 24 pages done. Mantaz, I'm like you--I'm determined to get this trip book done by the end of the month.

Have a scraptacular Sunday tomorrow, everyone! :thumbsup2

add 10 more for me, did some last night and tonight after DD went to bed......now I'm off to beddy bye time too, a little blurried eyed after scrapping and Dissing tonight.....nighty nighty every one, have a great Sunday! I will be cleaning house tomorrow, DH is coming home Tuesday :yay: :dance3: :love: , so want to have everything nice and clean (I get a bit lazy when he is gone:rotfl: ) and planning some nice home cooked meals for him.

Oh and WAY TO GO FIREPLUG:cheer2: :woohoo: :banana: you ROCK!

I got 14 more done today. I quit this evening because I thought it was 8:30 or so (very dark outside), and when I walked out into the kitchen, it was 6:45!! This time change freaks me out!

I lack 47 more pages for this album. I'm hoping to get that done this week, and to get my swaps done on Wednesday (we're off 3 days this week for Thanksgiving!). :)

WAHOO just back from a weekend crop - 58 pages for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy with getting that much done!

I'm still hoping for more this week....we'll see

I got 8 more done today. I was really hoping to get 10 done. Oh well.

Just 6 for me today I will try and do better on Thurs, since I have to work !

Squid

Got us updated! :thumbsup2

It's hard to believe that we just have 12 days (counting today) left in November! How much will we be able to scrap in 12 days?!?! :yay:

I got TWO more done. CJ pages, again, not for me pages. But I will do pages for me, eventually.

I have been out of the scrapping challenges for about 6 months now. I wouldn't let myself do any scrapping until I took the time and put my scrap room together. Finally got that done (I'll post some pictures soon). So this month I have been trying to make the most of it. So far....26 pages done!!

Great job, AWM & Michele! I'll get you updated!!

None today for me--we had Thanksgiving yesterday, and I think I have turkey hangover!! I am SO sleepy!! :rotfl2:

I'm working on some tonight..and plan to plug away at alot over the next several days except when I have bb games for DS.. I'll sort photos and journal!!! :)

Got you updated, Lisa! I hope you got a good night's sleep!! :)

Thanks, yes I did!

got another 4 done tonight, but that will be all for this week.......DH is coming home tomorrow :yay: so no night time scrappin for me :rolleyes1 the rest of the week.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!

Lisa

Got us updated!

Nancy, have fun sorting and journaling!!

Lisa, yay that your DH is coming home!! Have fun!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter