November Scrapping Challenge--Scraptastic Fall Fun!

Hi!!!
I went to a retreat this weekend and got 16 pages finished. I'm not signed-up yet but I would liked to be pleazzzzze.

I signed up last minth and ended up not scrapping one page! I just couldn't get int he mood! Now I have to make up for it this month! My goal is 30 pages.

Count me in for this month. I have to start working on Christmas cards and gifts, so I don't expect to get a lot done, but I'll try!

I'd like to join again, and see if I can get some more scrapping done this month! :thumbsup2

I'm in! Got more done last month than in any other month this year PLUS I bought piles of new scrapbook stuff at mousememories last week. I can't WAIT to get started!

Sign me up and put me down for 2. Why do I start this at 9 pm on Sunday night when I wasted all weekend doing stupid things?

I got 6 done today! :thumbsup2 Yesterday my sister and I drove down to Grand Rapids and spent quite a bit of money on paper. :rolleyes1 But I now have almost everything I need for my New England book.

We are updated to here!! I got NOTHING done yesterday, so I've got to get to it to get some done this month!

Welcome, everyone!! We're doing great so far this month!! :)

I'm in. Most of what I am doing this month are gifts, but I still need to scrap last spring's Disney trip which was my goal for October and just didn't happen for me.
Hoping for a better month!

I'm in for our "Scraptastic Fall Fun" DF took DD overnight on Friday to give me a well deserved break and I scrapped my little heart out....got 16 pages done :cool1: it felt so good, I even got to sleep in :goodvibes

I got 6 done today! :thumbsup2 Yesterday my sister and I drove down to Grand Rapids and spent quite a bit of money on paper. :rolleyes1 But I now have almost everything I need for my New England book.

where'd you go in GR?? That's our neck of the woods...

And sign me up. I've got 2 pages done so far this month.(hey, i'm slow, and don't go to crops) and if i get 100 pages total, i think i'll be about done anyway. i'm really only doing this to capture or disney trip.

rob

On the board with 2! BIL and SIL took the kids to see the Bee movie so I got a little quiet time. After I sat in the quiet for about 20 minutes I started to scrap.

I complete 10 so far. Finished my son's Toronto trip and he is up to date. Taking Wednesday off so I hope to scrap a ton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter