May Monthly Challenge: rlovew is the winner!

16 finished from the last several days. And... :woohoo: I completed the Disney album from our 2007 trip!(which BTW had a grand total of 80, yes 80, pages!!)

was able to find a bit of time here and there this week and I made my goal of 10 pages for the month :woohoo: but that will be all, things are going to be extremely busy for the rest of the month :eek:

Congratulations to the both of you! :cheer2:

22 more for me. I can officially say that the kid's albums are updated through the end of 2003! Now, only 4-1/2 more years to catch up on... :scared1:

6 more pages. I'm doing good!!! Especially for this time of year... sooner or later I will get out to my garden:thumbsup2

3 more for me. Hopefully I can get some more done over the weekend while the kids are off with my mother-in-law.

4 for me - I had hoped to do more, but maybe tomorrow morning when I don't have chauffering to do;)

*edited* can you add 5 more for me from this weekend. Thanks :)

Please add 6 more pages for me. I went to a crop Saturday but as usual did more talking and eating than cropping :laughing:

I did another 6 yesterday - I love having swap elements to use :goodvibes

I got another 2 done Friday night. Didn't do any over the weekend. It was too nice so we went and bought our flowers. Now if it would stop raining I could actually plant them. Maybe I can get some done tonight. I just got my order from Mousememories so I can do a few more Disney pages.

It's a close one, but MoreDisneyPlease is in the lead with the most pages completed this month, but only by two pages!

So, the list has been updated again.

I've been having fun playing around with my new Disney Vacation Digital kit from CM. I can't wait until all you non-CMC's can see it! But June is coming soon. It is going make the album-making process from our last trip (where I took over 2,400 photos!) a whole lot easier than doing it the traditional way. Besides, if I did it traditional my kids would need a forklift to get it out of the house! :rotfl:

Anyway, I look forward to posting more pages... (hint hint! :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter