May Monthly Challenge: rlovew is the winner!

I finished 2 more this evening and got a number of others in to the last stages so I can finish them in the next few days.

Rebecca

Promised myself that I would scrap today, no matter what. Have 7 more done, so now I'm up to 9.

Please add 14 more for me today... I hope to get more done before vacation!! (next week will be ify so I hope to do them on Monday while DH is putting the new rails on the front porch!)

My total for the month is 27.

(dumroll please.....) 32 pages :earseek: I was merrily working away on the boys albums instead of the annual and I forgot they count too :blush:

I did 26 pages today and hope to get a few more done tonight- I have a number I need to get finished early this week. I am at 78 for the month now.

Rebecca

I helped my Aunt yesterday with a book for her granddaughter and got 10 done. :cool1:

Sent my friends home (most of the pages i did today are for a friend's daughter's graduation album) and got 8 more of my own done. That puts me at 86 for the month and I still have half of the graduation album and a baby book to do this week along with a cj to complete. I have to get all my things finished so I can get them out of the way for showing the house to sell it. I am sure my page count will fall dramatically as I get to doing that.

Rebecca

Add 6 more to mine. I had big plans this weekend to do a baby book for a friend of my dds but only got a few pages done.

Add anorther 14 for me! :thumbsup2 I think that brings me up to 76 or 78...I can't remember!

I should be current pretty soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter