May Monthly Challenge: rlovew is the winner!

3 more pages for me. I am hoping to get some more pages done on Saturday!

I got the baby album finished so I am at 150 and think that will be it for the night. I leave in 4 hours to be gone for the night and arrive home at 5am and leave again at 8:30- when we get home from that I have 2 more parties and I think by the time we get home I will be dead.

Rebecca

Well, I had hoped to complete mopre pages this month, but alas I am ending the month with a whopping 9! The good news is that we leave (very early) in the morning for WDW!:cool1:

I made good use of the last day of the month - 11 pages completed!

Best of all the 2007 album is finished :cool1:

I got 2 more done last night. Could have finished 2 more but was missing a couple of pictures. Maybe I'll try to finish them tonight before teh month is over (wishfull thinking).

I got 6 more pages done at a crop last night! Wow a total of 37 for the month! I am up to Oct 07 in DD's album! I am getting it caught up slowly but surely.

I have been flat out working my tail off to get current on my scrapbooking before leaving for my WDW trip tomorrow *June 2nd!!! Guess what? I did it!! Add another 22 pages for me and consider this matter closed! My goal for June will be to do my WDW trip and stay current! :cool1:

What a crazy month this was--with a whopping 0 pages for me!! I'm hoping June is better. . .and I'm determined it will be!!

I'm going to wait until tomorrow night to update the annual thread, just in case we have any more May add-ins!!

Great job, everyone, in May!! :goodvibes

I think I finished up in first with 150- moreDisneyplease came in s strong second with about 98. I have a real busy month and I will wait until I get home today before starting the June challenge- is anyone around the second week of June to do updates?

Rebecca

I think I finished up in first with 150- moreDisneyplease came in s strong second with about 98. I have a real busy month and I will wait until I get home today before starting the June challenge- is anyone around the second week of June to do updates?

Rebecca

I can update for you.

There's a bit of a job on updating the OP ready for the annual totals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter