May Monthly Challenge: rlovew is the winner!

Sorry to be posting so late. I got a pathetic 6 pages done in May, despite getting a new Cricut for Mother's Day! Just a busy, busy time of the year, plus there is always yardwork calling my name! Hopefully June will be better for me. Just wanted to post my pages so that they count toward my yearly number.........................P

An Update on totals through here- Quiltymom may be away so we can update the annual thread here are the totals up to the last post.

The Scrappers:
DisneyJan
lubmk1971
ltldeb
newholidayx2
nicurn
Raenstoirm
StitchIsOurHero

Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):
aroyer - 4
bigbabybllues - 1
pjlla: 6
ColleenG - 10
dsneygirl - 9
Kicky - 5
Kim1964 - 2
mommy2mrb - 10
princess stitch - 9
queenie - 1
RRBB - 4
TPCShauna - 4

Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):
believen - 14
BernardandMissBianca - 15
clairemolly - 17
DisneyIsTerrific - 17
Honeybehr1 - 21
JandJ - 24
jennyL - 15
kswm30b - 20
logan&tylersmama - 23
mickeyfan1226 - 13
mmkk - 20
MyLittlePiglet - 21
vanyel - 15

Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):
LisaB - 28
Macca1111 - 35
mantaz - 37
New England Eeyore - 49
PrincessNancy96 - 27
BriarRose59 - 50
Lease - 26

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):
Fran98765 - 55
Yzerbear19 - 54

Crop Champion (75-100 pages):
moreDisneyplease - 100
QuiltyMom - 88
sahlink - 78
MazdaUK - 82

Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):
rlovew - 150

Total Pages for the Month: 1159 (I think I didn't double check)

Rebecca

Hi!

I'll get the list updated later on today. Sorry for the delay, but we had computer problems this week, but now everything's fixed. This is the first time I've been able to get onto the internet all week!

Well, I just realized that Rebecca did the totals for me! Thanks. I was in a hurry this morning and sent my other message and ran out the door before reading that she had done it. But I'll transfer the new totals in the first post.

On to next month!

Hey- Life happens and we all have times where things are crazy or computers are meesed up. Life continues and we all just give each other a hand, that's why we are a community.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter