• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

May Monthly Challenge: rlovew is the winner!

quiltymom

DIS Veteran
:wave: Hey everyone! It's time for our ... :flower1: May Monthly Scrappin' Challenge. :flower1:

Anyone and everyone is welcome to join. All you need to do is post your completed pages and I'll keep tally of the results.

I hope that you will join in on all of the fun - let's see if we can get a record amount of pages completed this month! Let's get scrappin'!

QuiltyMom

:woohoo: Our Winner: woohoo: : rlovew!

::MinnieMo The Scrappers:
DisneyJan
lubmk1971
ltldeb
newholidayx2
nicurn
pjlla
Raenstoirm
StitchIsOurHero

pluto: Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):
aroyer - 4
bigbabyblues - 1
ColleenG - 10
dsneygirl - 9
Kicky - 5
Kim1964 - 2
mommy2mrb - 10
pjlla - 6
princess stitch - 9
queenie - 1
RRBB - 4
TPCShauna - 4

:tink: Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):
believen - 14
BernardandMissBianca - 15
clairemolly - 17
DisneyIsTerrific - 15
Honeybehr1 - 21
JandJ - 13
jennyL - 15
kswm30b - 20
logan&tylersmama - 23
mickeyfan1226 - 13
mmkk - 20
MyLittlePiglet - 21
vanyel - 15

:eeyore: Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):
BriarRose59 - 50
Lease - 26
LisaB - 28
Macca1111 - 35
mantaz - 37
New England Eeyore - 49
PrincessNancy96 - 27

:stitch2: Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):
Fran98765 - 55
Yzerbear19 - 54

pooh: Crop Champion (75-100 pages):
moreDisneyplease - 100
QuiltyMom - 88
sahlink - 78
MazdaUK - 82

:smickey: Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):
rlovew - 150 :woohoo:

Total pages for month: 1159

Ok, I am in. Hopefully I will get more done than last month.

I'm in. I am heading to a retreat for the weekend. The car is almost packed. Here's hoping to a LOT of completed pages this weekend!!

I'm in. None done yet but with a crop at the end of the month I know I'll at least get some then.

I'm in this month. Didn't join last month because of our trip, but I am ready to go now!! ......................P

I'm on the board with 2 and Kicky has good intentions this month :rotfl2: We have a Bank Holiday Monday and DH has to work so we can spread our bits out togehter:goodvibes

I'm in and on the board w/ 10 from the project I completed yesterday!!!!

I hope to do some tonight too since it's suppose to storm there won't be much else to do!

I'm in! I am starting to panic about getting caught up before our trip in Oct, so I am kicking it into overdrive!:rotfl2:

Can you add me in. Hopefully I can dust off my table and get back into it. I am having another surgery next week so I am not sure if I will but hoping I can get out this major funk I am in.

I'm in. Because of health issues and site work last month I only got 1 page done but I'm hoping to get more done this month.

well, probably won't get many actual pages done, but I do have to finish an engagement present (silly me thought it would be fun to make one of those houses that folds out to show pictures), have a few word books that need to get done, a mini scrapbook for some irish dance pals... unfortunantly, I have no weekends available due to dd's irish dance schedule this month. wish me luck. :) maggie

I really hope to do more than 10 this month. But I'm pretty close to my goal so I'm happy.

Count me in. I actually got 2 pages done last night. My goal for this month is 15. With any luck by the end of June I can get my 2007 family album done and our Disney trip from 2005. Then I can start 2008 family album, baby's album (he's 9 months already) and 2007 Disney trip. Oh if there were only about 10 more hours in each day. :rotfl:

Kicky did three pages last night and is really excited to go up a category at the end of the month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter