May Monthly Challenge: rlovew is the winner!

I went to a crop on Saturday and got 14 more pages done in my baby album. I'm heading out to Florida today so this will be the last I do this month. Here's to hoping for a good start to next month when I get back.

Whew, I finally made it on the board. I got 2 pages completed today... they only took me all month to do.

I picked up a pack of reprints from Target today, so I was able to finish up 21 pages. Unfortunately, they messed a lot of them up so I need to get them printed again. Bummer.

I've been working on a bunch of digital pages, but nothing is completed yet. Hopefully by the end of the month.

5 pages today and my DsD's graduation album is done! :woohoo:

I think that will likely be it for the month (and likely much of June) as I need to get caught up on some swaps.

I'm at 55 and leaving for Disney on friday, so doubt I'll have time for any tomorrow, perhaps another tonight, but I'm probably done for the month.

Please add 7 more pages for me. I finally started out Yellowstone/Grand Teton trip album!!!!!!!!

COOL! We were there a couple of summers ago and loved it! The kids want to go back, but this year we're going to Utah on an Elderhostel intergenerational trip with my in-laws. Maybe next year...

Have fun scrapping it!

Add another 2 pages for me, please.

:yay: I'm finally done with the circle of CJs!!! It only took about a year and a half to go all the way around. But then there were 20 of us in the circle... I'm so anxious to get my book back and see what everyone else has done.

12 more for me bringing my total to 98 I believe. I am trying to finish up all the projects I have around before I have to pack everything up for almost 2 months.

Rebecca

COOL! We were there a couple of summers ago and loved it! The kids want to go back, but this year we're going to Utah on an Elderhostel intergenerational trip with my in-laws. Maybe next year...

Have fun scrapping it!

It was 2006 when we were there. We're going to Montana and Glacier National Park this summer and I was hoping to have the Yellowstone/Grand Teton book done before we left. I'm not sure that'll happen, but at least I've started!!!

I got 2 more done today. I would have had more done, but I actually had to do work today at work. Stupid work getting in the way of scrapping.

32 pages- graduation gifts are done- now onto the 20 page baby album and I think I will be about done. That puts me at 130 for the month.

Rebecca

3 more for me over the past week or so. I'm hoping I can get another 2 or 3 done by the end of the month. I was not nearly as productive as I had hoped. There's always next month. :thumbsup2 At least I'm planning on going to an all day crop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter