Layout Challenge #3

It's actually my daughter. She is a little challenged in the hair department. She still has quite the mullett. :lmao: But thank you. All she kept saying was "Cake!!!!"

It's actually my daughter. She is a little challenged in the hair department. She still has quite the mullett. :lmao: But thank you. All she kept saying was "Cake!!!!"

Sorry!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I have similar pictures of my daughters hairdo at that age. Now she is almost 17 and has tons of thick hair that goes all the way down her back! My second daughter had hair so white, she looked bald until she was about 2!

I like both layouts alot. But I think I'm partial to holding of the sibling one.

Awwwwww, that is a terrific photo of your daughter holding the baby.:lovestruc

My DD was hair challenged until she was three. Very thick and full now at age 15. Even if I dressed her in pink people would think she was a boy. :rotfl2:

What a great challenge. Everyone's LO's are so creative. I want to play too - If I can just start feeling better (wicked bad cold - my ears are blocked and every time I stand or sit up I get the whirlies - reminds me of a bad experience I had with Tequila once:lmao: )

What a great challenge. Everyone's LO's are so creative. I want to play too - If I can just start feeling better (wicked bad cold - my ears are blocked and every time I stand or sit up I get the whirlies - reminds me of a bad experience I had with Tequila once:lmao: )

oh tinker. sorry to hear that you're feeling lousy. but i did have a laugh at *wicked bad cold*! that is so something i would say! and i did laugh at your tequila bad experience! as much as you feel lousy, you're still funny!
feel better real soon!

Okay, I had this layout laid out all day and every time I would walk by I would change something. Finally I just said - glue it down and be done. I was thinking I'd frame this one and hang it in our room.

The text is the verse "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things... Love never fails."

IMG_5863.jpg

NEE, will you wear your hair and the same dress tomorrow so I'll recognize you? ;) Great layout.

I have mine done, just need to photo it and send to AWM to post for me.:rolleyes1 :worship: :worship:

Thanks, everyone! Yup - that's me and DH 6 years ago.

NEE, will you wear your hair and the same dress tomorrow so I'll recognize you? ;)

Sure thing, I'll just swing by the hairdresser first thing in the morning and then remove the dress from the hermetically sealed box. I'm sure I wouldn't stand out or anything. :rolleyes1

Thanks, everyone! Yup - that's me and DH 6 years ago.

Sure thing, I'll just swing by the hairdresser first thing in the morning and then remove the dress from the hermetically sealed box. I'm sure I wouldn't stand out or anything. :rolleyes1

Everyone will think you are one of the celebrity scrappers!princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter