Layout Challenge #3

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
I get to hostess this challenge. The prize will be homemade and Disney related. Your layout, however, does NOT need to be Disney related. But can be if you want to. :thumbsup2
This will also be a 10 day challenge. Post your layouts until the morning of October 7th. I pull a name out a hat after dinner.

Here is your challenge. Using the following sketch borrowed from the website STUCK?! and the word "LOVE" as your title, make a one page layout.

Sketch.jpg

To explain for those who never worked off a sketch before:
The background square is 12x12, but you can use whatever works in your book.
The green rectangle represents a different paper than your background - can be solid, patterned, fabric, etc.
The yellow & orange rectangles can be ribbon, paper, fiber, etc.
The butterfly & flowers are where you should put your own idea/themed embellishments. These can be chipboard, primas, rhinestones, etc.

Your finished product should kinda almost possibly resemble the sketch when you are done. This one was from their archives - June, if you want to see what their folks came up with.
Have fun with it!

Names in the jar: [if I missed anyone, speak up]
vanyel
mom4scrapbooking
WDWMom
pixie dust 112
disneynut14
New England Eeyore
PrincessNancy96
Lisa
DisneyIsTerrific
pjlla
Spinning

Woo hoo!!!

I'm looking forward to this...but.. LOVE is not in the air here today..can you send it my way??? They are still fighting today!!! :(

Why can't you title "I'm So Not In Love With You Right Now"??

does Love have to be the title or just in the title somewhere?

I'm not feeling the love tonight either...but maybe it will come by the deadline!:rolleyes1

this might be a stupid question but do you have to use a butterfly and flowers or can it be any elements that go with your theme.
thanks
jennifer
BTW - BAMB how was your crop today - DH had to work - so i was stuck home all day but i didget me binderclips done

jennifer

this might be a stupid question but do you have to use a butterfly and flowers or can it be any elements that go with your theme.
thanks
jennifer

jennifer

Those are just to show where the embellishments should be, what kind you use it up to you. :thumbsup2

Why can't you title "I'm So Not In Love With You Right Now"??

does Love have to be the title or just in the title somewhere?

OMG~ I have so had those days....

I'm not feeling the love tonight either...but maybe it will come by the deadline!:rolleyes1

Sorry you are having one of these days too..but I'm so glad we can all go through them together!!

Those are just to show where the embellishments should be, what kind you use it up to you. :thumbsup2

Thanks, because I was going to ask the same question but of course whenever I would think of it.. those who are driving me to the brink were on my computer!!:surfweb:

Ok, I've got a title.. and I hope it works... now, it looks like the photos are 2 4x6's... can we break the bottom one into 3 photos that equal a 4 x6.. either way I'm good... I just have an idea I want to try...

Alrighty, off to take the first photos of "Getting Ready for my Night on the Red Carpets at the Espy Awards".... :) Yep, our homecoming is centered around ESPN!

I am in!! Sorry you guys are all having such a tough time with your LO's. If your in the NorthEast it's definitely because of the weather.

No one likes to be couped up on the weekend!

Ok, I've got a title.. and I hope it works... now, it looks like the photos are 2 4x6's... can we break the bottom one into 3 photos that equal a 4 x6.. either way I'm good... I just have an idea I want to try...

I don't see why not. The ones submited on that website show them as landscape & portrait and some look nothing like the sketch. :rotfl2:

I think it's fun to use creative liberty w/ the sketches... It's amazing what people can come up with!!!

I have a neat idea..and I just hope it works!!! :)

I know we threw out there a 12x12 complete page swap based on basic sketches, so I wanted to see if it would work or not. ;) Thanks all for playing.

Am I allowed to do that? I don't know what the rules are about posting links, so I'll do it long hand.

stucksketches dot blogspots dot com

When is the deadline for this challenge?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter