Layout Challenge #3

Here are my submissions.. It only counts as one....but I just got inspiration with this and ran with it!!!

I'll be taking these down in 2 days so please don't link the photos!!! :) I'm sorry overly protective of my kids....

The quote on the bottom says: "It is turly a gift to have sons like you who grow more precious with the year!" Author Unknown

The quote on the bottom says: "Chance made you my daughter; love made you my friend." Author Unknown

Wow, don't look at the disboards for a day and look what happens! I really like this template and all the beautiful layouts that came out from it. Great challenge.

PN - love all 3. I think my favorite is the "greatest love" but I like all 3.

NEE - ahh, you guys are too cute! love the colors and the pose.

Disneynut - adorable pics and layouts, especially loved the one holding the baby

I'm heading to a retreat tonight and will be technology deprived until Sunday night! I'm looking forward to no noise, phones, and computers for a few days - and no men!

PN - Can I borrow the daughter quote? That's a wonderful quote for daughters!

Wow Nan, i love all 3 of them! i can't decide which one i like the best!

Thanks!!!

I just lost the frippin "O" from the page w/ DD.. I'm so mad.. I've already cried...and than she calls to tell me how well she did @ her JV race.. so I cried some more... NOW, we have searched and searched for this frippin' "o".. I'm so blasted mad!!! But I did do it..and I have the photos to prove it!!!

Now, someone help me find my "O"!!

What a great challenge. Everyone's LO's are so creative. I want to play too - If I can just start feeling better (wicked bad cold - my ears are blocked and every time I stand or sit up I get the whirlies - reminds me of a bad experience I had with Tequila once:lmao: )

Sorry you aren't feeling well, but I just cracked up on the Tequila reference. :lmao:

Thanks!!!

I just lost the frippin "O" from the page w/ DD.. I'm so mad.. I've already cried...and than she calls to tell me how well she did @ her JV race.. so I cried some more... NOW, we have searched and searched for this frippin' "o".. I'm so blasted mad!!! But I did do it..and I have the photos to prove it!!!

Now, someone help me find my "O"!!

Have you tried Overstock.com? ;) :lmao: :lmao: Okay, now you see why I can't stay up late.

Have you tried Overstock.com? ;) :lmao: :lmao: Okay, now you see why I can't stay up late.

How sad, I thought of that too. But I figured then you all would know how lame my nights are if I am watching that much TV. :rolleyes1

Here is my challenge layout. I hope I posted it right.:confused3

welcome.sfly

Well, not really posted right but you guys can see the layout clicking on the link. I guess I need to talk to my teacher. I thought I followed her tutorial right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter