Layout Challenge #3

Beautiful Lisa. Looks like New England to me. Where in NE is this?

It's on the Cape where my Mom has her vacation home. It's in the village where I will be holding my March Cape Cod Crop.

Lovely layout Lisa.

Ooo alliterations. :lmao:

As much as I am a scraplifter, and I love sketches, my layouts never look like the original sketch. That must be my alter-ego Glenda taking over.:laughing:

It's on the Cape where my Mom has her vacation home. It's in the village where I will be holding my March Cape Cod Crop.

As much as I am a scraplifter, and I love sketches, my layouts never look like the original sketch. That must be my alter-ego Glenda taking over.:laughing:

I go to the cape for a week or 2 every summer. I thought the pics looked like the Cape. Oh a Cape Cod crop sounds wonderful!
I usaullay bring a bunch oif scrapping stuff with me to Capoe Cod and my DDs and I spend a night or two scrapping!

Hey I used alliteration too!

Lisa, great page!

Here's my try at the sketch. I've never made a page from a sketch before!

DSC07555003.jpg

That Tigger page is awesome. I can't wait to show my DD. She is a huge fan of Pooh Bear and friends!

DIT- I LOVE IT!!!!! its your siggy pic! very cool! great job.

Lisa- I LOVE yours too! very nice.

they are all so great. i love to see pages.
:thumbsup2

I haven't joined one of your challenges before, but I think I am up for this. I have been scrapping like mad lately so I love the extra incentive. I love what everyone has done so far, but PN96, it looks like I missed the chance to see yours. Anyhow, I'll get working on a LO tonight!..............P

Hey pjlla!!!

I'll post them again for you tomorrow... I have to get ready for the homecoming pararde for my kiddos... :welcome: abaord!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

I haven't joined one of your challenges before, but I think I am up for this. I have been scrapping like mad lately so I love the extra incentive. I love what everyone has done so far, but PN96, it looks like I missed the chance to see yours. Anyhow, I'll get working on a LO tonight!..............P

:woohoo: Hey there you! Can't wait to see what you make.

yea you find the O!!!!

maybe gus was done with it and put it back!:scared1:

If this works, here is my page for this challenge. (If it doesn't work, I will try again).

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b...27hm5YsQe3nwE/cC/f=0/ps=50/r=0/rx=550/ry=400/

It is DD during her dolphin swim at Discovery Cove this past April. It was truly the thrill of a lifetime for her.

I don't usually work on just a one page layout so I am giving her this framed as a gift to hang in her room..................P

Well, the link works.... wish the page just showed up here. Anyone know what I can do to change that?..............P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter