Layout Challenge #3

Love the LO Vanyel!!!

I have one w/ a 5x7...but I'm going to do another w/ my original plan tomorrow..and submit both but it only counts as 1... I just wanted to see how they both looked and get some feed back.. :)

Thanks everyone. I liked the template and will probably use it again.

PN96 - I messed around with a 5x7 but didn't like the way it was turning out so went back to the sketch.

AWM - great site - I looked around and found some other neat templates. Now if only I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow.

Maybe I'll find time to join in this week. Love the first layout. Very pretty.

Here is mine. I love the challenge this week. Thanks so much for helping me get pictures onto a page!

loveforsketch.jpg

After asking the 5x7 question, I didn't like it and went back to the 2 pics :)

Here's my layout. It's very close to the template - I didn't quite plan it that way but it worked. It's from my daughter's wedding where my parents danced with each other for the first time after 45 years of being married. I got both of them out on the floor to dance with me, which was another first, then they danced. They actually had a good time. Some of the flowers are pop dotted but you can't tell in the picture. I know I wasn't very creative with the title but....

DSC03774.jpg
Beautiful LO and beautiful story!
Here is mine. I love the challenge this week. Thanks so much for helping me get pictures onto a page!

loveforsketch.jpg

Great LO. I love those curls too...and those gorgeous blue eyes! Wow!

Thanks everyone! It was fun to put together this layout. It was about how much we love her curls. Our 4 year old doesn't love them so hopefully someday she will realize how lucky she is to have them. She has been blessed with her Daddy's pretty eyes. Thanks for all the beautiful comments.

Great layouts. I may try to get one finished-and posted this time. I actually did last 2 challenges and never had time to post lol. Thanks for the inspiration!

Here is my layout. These are not colors I normally use so I'm not sure if I like it or not. The best part is I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this pics (they are my mom's) and I used PP that was a scrap and the flowers are from a swap, and the "catchin' some rays" is from a velium book I hardly use. I'm really trying to use the scrap crap I have and not buy anything I don't REALLY need.

layout.jpg

Sue love the color combo!
All the layouts look nice....I am still trying to figure something out....it's that love title part....guess that is why it is called a challange!

I think those colors are fantastic. Nice and bright for a summer LO. I like the flowers too.

I really like your colors - they look so fresh and summery. The layout and pics look great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter