Layout Challenge #3

You can do it PO3!!! You can do it!!! :) Just think about the photos and the title "LOVE" and the inspiration will come to you!!!! :)

i usually just swap and not scrap but i so have to do a layout about the star spangle banana! :rotfl: i just have to do it while it's fresh on my mind.
BUT i must finish my tnt swap TODAY!

hmmm this might be hard.....so let me see if I understand.....I will only be using 2 pictures? Does my layout get set up exactly as the sketch? I have never used sketches before. Or do I just need to use the combination but can put it on the page how ever I want.
I get the "love" in the title. Might have problems with just 2 pictures on a page.....I am a crammer!

hmmm this might be hard.....so let me see if I understand.....I will only be using 2 pictures? Does my layout get set up exactly as the sketch? I have never used sketches before. Or do I just need to use the combination but can put it on the page how ever I want.
I get the "love" in the title. Might have problems with just 2 pictures on a page.....I am a crammer!

You can use as many photos as you wish, but the overall area should stay in the proportions of the sketch.

So, could I use a 5 x 7 to replace the 2 pics or is that varying too much?

I have several ideas and have about 3 different layouts, laid out but I had an idea for a pic that's a 5 x 7.

I meant to play last week but didn't get anything done, except organizing.

So, could I use a 5 x 7 to replace the 2 pics or is that varying too much?

I have several ideas and have about 3 different layouts, laid out but I had an idea for a pic that's a 5 x 7.

I meant to play last week but didn't get anything done, except organizing.

::yes::

Organizing is good! :thumbsup2

Wanna come organize my room? I thought I was organizing it two weeks ago. Did such a good job I can't find my ink.:confused3 :rotfl2:

OOOH!! Thanks Vanyel.. since I can use a 5x7 I may change up my idea.. I have my patterned paper adhered and my title on!!! Now, I can test my 2 LOs and see which photo/photos I like better!!!

I even had to sort through all my ribbon and get it organized so I could find what I was looking for!!! DS7 came and helped out w/ the little bits of ribbon we put in a plastic container so we can see the stash to utilize it!!!

I hope to have this one done tomorrow..but for now, I have to go clean DS7's room for his new bedroom furniture that DH and the big boys are going to pick up!!! He gets a new set of bunk beds and dresser!!! YEAH!!! This is the first new furniture the kid has ever had.. he got all the used stuff since he was the baby!!! Now, it's his turn!!! He is thrilled!!!

OK, back to scrappin!!!

Organizing is good! :thumbsup2

Wanna come organize my room? I thought I was organizing it two weeks ago. Did such a good job I can't find my ink.:confused3 :rotfl2:

:headache: Hate when that happens..
I have mine in a little bitty basket and I have a red ribbon tied on it so I know it's not my stickles basket or the adhesive basket!

After asking the 5x7 question, I didn't like it and went back to the 2 pics :)

Here's my layout. It's very close to the template - I didn't quite plan it that way but it worked. It's from my daughter's wedding where my parents danced with each other for the first time after 45 years of being married. I got both of them out on the floor to dance with me, which was another first, then they danced. They actually had a good time. Some of the flowers are pop dotted but you can't tell in the picture. I know I wasn't very creative with the title but....

DSC03774.jpg

Oh vanyel, that is just so lovely!
And yours looks very close to the sketch. :thumbsup2
I love the colors you used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter