Layout Challenge #3

Here is my version of the sketch.
100_3200.jpg

Nice job AWM! What does it say on the ribbon along the bottom? Looks like we have a lot of boys who like to swim on this thread!:goodvibes

Nice job AWM! What does it say on the ribbon along the bottom? Looks like we have a lot of boys who like to swim on this thread!:goodvibes

It says "We spent Wyatt's B'Day at Pigeon Forge. The only thing he wanted to do was play in the pool with Alex."

Love your layout AWM.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I just wasn't feeling the "love" with this one :rotfl2:

Love the LO AWM..

I'm hoping to get back to this one... I want to post the one I finished and also do a second one which was my original idea to begin w/....but changed it up for a 5x7...

WDW mom... I think the DIS ate my post.. but I wanted to tell you again.. I love the LO.. LOVE the colors!!!

AWM - love the layout and the embellishments are great. Reminds me of a trip to wdw where my dds were more interested in the pool than the park, actually it reminds me of a lot of trips where water was more important than the tourist attractions.

Here is my layout. These are not colors I normally use so I'm not sure if I like it or not. The best part is I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this pics (they are my mom's) and I used PP that was a scrap and the flowers are from a swap, and the "catchin' some rays" is from a velium book I hardly use. I'm really trying to use the scrap crap I have and not buy anything I don't REALLY need.

I LOVE these colors! And I love the way you tilted the photos

All of these layouts are great. I love seeing the different interpretations.:goodvibes

Ok mine is done. I can go to bed now! Good Night! The flash made the two die cut flowers look clear but they actually match the fabric flowers.

scrapbooklove.jpg

Very nice layout.

And they do look clear. :) They look acrylic, not fabric. Cool though.

Thanks everyone. The flowers that look acrylic are actually die-cuts that coordinate with the fabric flowers.

Oh both of those Layouts are great! He looks so full of joy, eating that cake and so tender holding the baby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter