Layout Challenge #3

If this works, here is my page for this challenge. (If it doesn't work, I will try again).

ry%3D400

It is DD during her dolphin swim at Discovery Cove this past April. It was truly the thrill of a lifetime for her.

I don't usually work on just a one page layout so I am giving her this framed as a gift to hang in her room..................P

Well, the link works.... wish the page just showed up here. Anyone know what I can do to change that?..............P
I love the page.
I made it work by putting img instead of url in the brackets. ;)

I am loving these challenges. It is so much fun to see all these wonderful layouts and see each person's style of scrapbooking.

Whew! Here is mine......This was a great challange! I would never use the word love with diving.....but here it is!
DSCF0035.jpg

love it spinning! do you remember the name of that tile paper?? it is the very same tile that's on the pool floor where my ds swims. i'd love to find some.

I might have one more sheet. I will look later and get back to you. I never know who makes what paper...I just buy it when I like it!
Thanks everyone! It did turn out better than I thought it would!

Hi everyone! Got back and just checked this thread. It's so fun to see the ways everyone interpreted the template - really nice layouts everyone!

party of 3
no luck with the name. I used the other piece, it was whole but it had the name I guess on the part you cut off. So I have no clue. Plus I have no idea when I actually bought it or where. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter