June Scrapbook Challenge-Jump in and Join our Jolly fun!

One more page for me. I am slowly creeping up towards 100, although unless I have more time to work I doubt I will make it quite there.

Rebecca

6 more pages for me Monday, that leaves thursday for me to add to my total for the month!

Squid

I got 8 more two nights ago, but I haven't been online since then! Almost done with the cathedral!

I did it........got another 22 done today (finished gymnastics and dance pics) that puts me at 156 :dance3: for the month :woohoo: :yay:

I really lucked out today though, DH came home at 10:00 and took DD to work with him, then to swim lessons and dinner, they didn't get home until 7:30. So I scrapped my rear off, literally, I think I've lost all feeling in it :rotfl: .

Plus my bug came today and I'm :love: it! played around with it a little, but will do some real items tomorrow, can't wait to start creating pages with it.

Have a great night everyone!

Lisa

I got one more done last night before deciding I better get to work on swapping items.

We are updated and blinkerized! Ya'll are doing such a great job! I also changed the original post and upped the ante to 200 pages if we have any takers. :goodvibes

Keep up the good work!

Two more for me - really motoring aren't I :rolleyes1

Off to finish the paper bag books then I might get to double figures by the end of the month:rotfl2:

Well, we are updated to here but the image police got me so I took all unecessary smilies away. Everybody still has their personal smileys though. :goodvibes This means everyone is doing such a great job scrapping this month to be earning all those motivational smileys!! :cool1: :thumbsup2

Thanks Jenn for my new blinkie, got 2 done today since I was playing with my bug :love: made a mickey and minnie, they are sooooo cute.

I am going to shot for the 200 pages, the only thing that will stand in my way is if my friend goes into labor early, I'm taking her two girls while she's having the baby, her doc told her today "any time" she's at 3 cm and 90% so could be tonight for all we know.

Going to try to do a few more pages tonight after DD goes to bed, DH is on biz trip for a couple of days, so my nights are free.

Lisa

Oh, I love the 150 one!!! Hmm, maybe I can shoot for 80 more pages this month! Not sure that's going to happen, but hey, it's a goal!! :)

okay...I have been totally unmotivated since I got my 5 pages done at the beginning of the month...but seeing how many pages you all have got done has in fact motivated me to spend this weekend scrapbooking...amybe I can finish my (*gasp*) SeaWorld pictures...that and the fact that my LSS is have a "birthday" sale and has their 12X12 cardstock on sale for $0.40/sheet instead of $0.75/sheet so I am going to figure out what colours I need and stop in tomorrow after work....and then I'm going to scrap...scrap...scrap...all weekend long!!!!!!! I'd love to get 50 pages done this month....what am I saying...I'd love to have as many as mommy2mrb has got done!!!!! mommy2mrb you are the scrappin' queen!!! :worship:

4 more pages for me and I am going to crop night tomorrow. Hopefully I can make some progress, besides shopping and visiting!! :rotfl2:
Karen

Well, the leader smiley is permanently gone from my name! Way to go mommy2mrb - I'm very impressed with your progress, and you all inspire me to go on. Still working on the Gaudi cathedral pages - finishing those will complete my 150 goal. Tonight I got 12 done. :banana: Actually took some time to do it, was pleased with myself. The cool thing about these pictures is that I went back to the old ones and was able to see a difference in the construction in just the 2 years between my visit. I'll have to get back to Barcelona when (if) they complete it - I'll be an old woman then, but what a cool thing to see - an actual cathedral in progress then completed. For those of you confused but interested, here's a site...it's an amazing thing and a really interesting story. http://www.sagradafamilia.org

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter